Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
risinmoon

Been a month and I still haven't received my online purchase DLC finesse pack

I've tried waiting walking from the beginning to the first town, played several hours gained levels still the **bleep** thing doesn't come up in the chest? Help please!! Finesse pack is still not showing up!!

Keeper
overlordadel

Re: I can't access my dlc in kingdoms of amalur reckoning.

I am having the same issue with the weapon content of the game. I purchased the expansions and those are showing up just fine however the weapons and armor bundle pack, which i payed 5 dollars for on the psn store are not popping up. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this it would be most appreciated, otherwise I will have sony refund me my money for fradulent content.

Sentinel
paraleyes

Hey guys, I had to finish my game main quest before it would work for me.. Fast Traveling, then walking to Gohart as I stated a couple weeks back here. 

I also spoke to Sony and there were willing to refund the money if I couldn't get it working, so don't worry there.

I would also recommend downloading and reinstalling them once more, just to make sure its all installed correctly once you finish the main quest. I uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled twice myself, but it wasn't till after I finished the main quest like I said that if finally worked: as descibed in my previous post.

I hope that helps you guys! 

Keeper
mollymoobear

Having no issue with the expansions, just the armor and weapons and the sorcery, finesse and might items.  A lot of points to lose out on and still no response from EA.  Went through the chat option, they told me I had to phone in.  I phoned in and after being passed around the automated system it gave me a recorded message to go online to sort it out!!!

More than frustrated at this.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, done the walk back trick and have completed the game.  All I have is the expansion packs, Dead Kel and Teeth of Naros.

Keeper
Reizla

[quote]

SOLVED: DLC CONTENT DOES NOT SHOW UP IN QUEST LOG:

Fast travel to the 1st location where you started the game in Allestar Glade. Then walk to the town that contains the DLC chest. As you walk past that 1st tomb and approach the Town of Gohart, the DLC Quests will become Active on the screen and will be able to accessed from the Quest Log Screen. 

HAVE FUN!! This was such a fun game and excellent DLC as well![/quote]

This is not working for me when it comes to the weapon & armor DLC (just made it a topic as well). How can I get the items from that DLC? The other 2 I already have and are working fine...

Keeper
seanbradley

I've had the same problems that everyone else listed in this thread. I only purchased the "Might pack" on the PSN so it was only £2.49 or so, but it's more the principle that's bothering me. If I pay for DLC, I expect it to work.

I have tried ALL the solutions that have been suggested:

- Removing all content and reinstalling

- Fast traveling to the first area and walking to the town

- Completing the game and revisitng the chest

Nothing works. I checked the other responses from EA and they've said to get in touch with Sony/Microsoft for a refund. However Sony are telling me to go to EA. Which brings me here!

If anyone can shed some light on this, that'd be great.

Keeper
zalmo1234

This WORKED for me, thanks, really appreciate it.

Keeper
maeve4444

Okay went to MY GAMES > select KoA > ADD-ONS & BONUSES.  Teeth of Neros does show show as installed.  In KoA game menu item "DLC Content" shows I need to purchase. 

How do I get it to install without repurchasing DLC

Keeper
officeweb

I don't know what is happening or what to do.

I purchased both the DLCs Teeth of Naros and Kel

Both shows as installed - but do not work

Raised support ticket with EA, but that ticket has been removed

Money taken from my credit card - no refund, but my order history is not showing the DLCs, though they showed a few days back.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game - both DLCs also reinstalled

No change in anything

Tried at least twenty times to start from Tower of Allestar and walk to Gorhart - no DLC showing up

Started new game twice - same result

Does my money or time have value? Why is EA doing this?

Keeper
wetherby12

that link is now a xbox live link Grr. I am having the same problem. Bought , reloaded the game in origin. Watched it DL went into the game check marks on the DL content armor. But not in game.