Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Her Righteous Fury

by null

Original Post

Her Righteous Fury

★★★★ Newbie

First off, this game is amazing.  So much fun...which is why I am so depressed to find out about the Her Righteous Fury bug.  I can't complete the quest and fast travel seems to be permanently broken.  Is there a fix on the way?  This seems to be a HUGELY common bug, according to all the posts on IGN, Gamespot, etc.  Please note that I do NOT have any previous saves that will work.

Message 1 of 7 (3,192 Views)

Re: Her Righteous Fury

★★★★ Newbie

I have only found one reference to a fix for the PC version - not good for us PS3 - has anyone gotten around this glitch - without fast travel the game is unplayable and I really enjoyed everything about KOA - I always keep 2 save points but I messed up and when got stuck got impatient and now both saves are after the glitch in  - her righteous Fury and stuck on the bridge with arrow and NO fast travel - I am so frustrated - any help out there?

Message 2 of 7 (2,869 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Dear EA/38 Studios/Big Huge Games,

you've had a year to fix this problem.

some guy even made his own fix, which probably gave me a virus, all you had to do was incorporate it.

a year later his fix doesn't work either, probably because of a patch you made which voided it out.

guess what, this is the last straw for me, I have had trouble with EA games in the past, im done

thanks for taking my money for the last time

I will never buy another EA/38 Studios/Big Huge Games title EVER AGAIN.

RIP EA

Message 3 of 7 (2,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have run into this problem. Are there any known work arounds? I also do not have any pre-glitch saves. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 4 of 7 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found this link doing a search: http://amalur.wikia.com/wiki/Her_Righteous_Fury. The fix works well. The quest still seems buggy, but after killing mobs for a while the quest does complete. After completing the quest quick travel is fixed! Just make sure to do a new save after all is done Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DEAR EA

2.5 YEARS AND THE ISSUE ISN'T FIXED

ARE YOU WAITING ON A LAWSUIT TO ACT?

NEED.
FIX.
NOW.

can it be any clearer?

Message 6 of 7 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This quest is proving to be a game-breaker for me as well.  I'm not sure I can get past it.  I am 4/5 on poisoned bodies but seem unable to get the 5th one complete because the game is saved mid-battle with too many corpses on the screen which is causing my PS3 to crash over and over.

And, this is what I get for not having a backup save.  I got lazy because it's been so long since I've been stuck on a save with no return like this.

Message 7 of 7 (831 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com