Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
null

Her Righteous Fury

First off, this game is amazing.  So much fun...which is why I am so depressed to find out about the Her Righteous Fury bug.  I can't complete the quest and fast travel seems to be permanently broken.  Is there a fix on the way?  This seems to be a HUGELY common bug, according to all the posts on IGN, Gamespot, etc.  Please note that I do NOT have any previous saves that will work.

Acolyte
briandonn

Re: Her Righteous Fury

I have only found one reference to a fix for the PC version - not good for us PS3 - has anyone gotten around this glitch - without fast travel the game is unplayable and I really enjoyed everything about KOA - I always keep 2 save points but I messed up and when got stuck got impatient and now both saves are after the glitch in  - her righteous Fury and stuck on the bridge with arrow and NO fast travel - I am so frustrated - any help out there?

Keeper
randomcontent

Dear EA/38 Studios/Big Huge Games,

you've had a year to fix this problem.

some guy even made his own fix, which probably gave me a virus, all you had to do was incorporate it.

a year later his fix doesn't work either, probably because of a patch you made which voided it out.

guess what, this is the last straw for me, I have had trouble with EA games in the past, im done

thanks for taking my money for the last time

I will never buy another EA/38 Studios/Big Huge Games title EVER AGAIN.

RIP EA

Keeper
kaedron17

I also have run into this problem. Are there any known work arounds? I also do not have any pre-glitch saves. Any help would be appreciated!

Keeper
kaedron17

I found this link doing a search: http://amalur.wikia.com/wiki/Her_Righteous_Fury. The fix works well. The quest still seems buggy, but after killing mobs for a while the quest does complete. After completing the quest quick travel is fixed! Just make sure to do a new save after all is done :smileyhappy: