Re: Why are the challenges becoming so insane?

by buckybeercan

Original Post

Why are the challenges becoming so insane?

★★★★★ Novice

I have been p!saying this game for months now and gave complained about glitches, freezing g up, not rewarding tokens and shutdowns that dusrupt reward receiving and challenge completion but nowI must state how absolutely ludicrous and insane the challenges are becoming. It is bad enough that the point values are obviously set at a level to use multiple tokens but a challenge should not be set up that way and the designers or creators should headbands at how they have *ized a very well designed and graphically superior APP. I have now reached level 465 and like others have commented find it far from playing golf. I have always hated the nets because nets are designed to trap the things entering them but these trying g pans repel shots. That put aside, this challenge is match the colored ball to its appropriate "net" of the same color. The stupid things g is that no matter the wind velocity or direction, you cannot make anything but a very short swing, barely taking it back, and even then that can overshoot all but the furthest green target.

We players that think this is the best designed game going faithfully continue to p!ay despite the frustration and lack of empathy of the creators. It is obvious they are not golfers or they would see the error in their stupidity. We win, buy, obtain free tokens and purchase boosts Maxwell as upgrade our skills but all the designers seem to do is take the game to a place that I longer resembles golf. When full or 3/4 swings are not the norm,when touch and being g able to have some control are eliminated due to insane club choices for the challenge, unattainable point values or a cheating clock then it is obvious this game no longer is about run and advancement but more about stopping the player from going forward. If this is the case then kindly inform the players that their participation is no longer required and that the game has hit a final chapter that you don't want read. Frustration is not a strong enough word to use after everything I have gone through to reach this level and I hope the designers start being g sensible about how their design should I action. 

Increasing skill, purchasing boosts and game familiarity should allow better players easier tests not unachievable gimmicks. The time and energy some of us have put in despite all the problems we have faced and no solution or accommodations offered gives a very unflattering picture of EA games but especially the designers of the games. Gets brain, make the games challenging but not impossible and allow the tools built I to the game to function for the player as they should and the boosts to work consistently and not Ina haphazard manner.

Message 1 of 3 (906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just completed challenge 450 and it doesn't even give me the option to keep going. How did you get to 465? 

Message 2 of 3 (881 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
They are plain ridiculous. Being in the same challenge for two weeks because it is hitting into nets with a DRIVER is just ludicrous. If you have enough tokens to play 10 times because you are unable to score more than 50 points a shot then it is doable. I refuse to do that. A challenge should be achievable with the first shots provided and not needing boosts but point values are designed to tsje tokens and that is it. The nets reject shots and that is wrong. Wind conditions with a DRIVER make *s impossible to control. Boosts are a waste if time and tokens. Either get the game more player friendly or remove it from your catalogue. This FUN game has turned into a living hell.
Message 3 of 3 (830 Views)