Ridiculous challenges with boosts that do not apply

by buckybeercan

Original Post

Ridiculous challenges with boosts that do not apply

★★★★★ Novice

This is a beautifully designed game with stunning graphics and playing the courses themselves is great fun. After that, the game is a complete and absolute farce. The challenges like nets, hitting the gong and a couple more are designed for multiple attempts thus eating tokens that are very hard to obtain. The nets actually repel balls and the boosts to choose from do not help at all plus the skills you build up like accuracy and spin do not function. The gong is skipping balls across water where the balls go over, under around a actually through the gong with no points. Add into these challenges wind conditions that will not even allow reaching the target and you can only conclude the designers are not golfers but a$$holes trying to make mega dollars from a GAME!!!  Like I said, the design and graphics are amazing but trying to progress to another hole and then another course should not be this difficult if you follow the tools provided. The moving targets, for example, you get freeze but then you cannot use spin as they slide across the target. They also have a tendency to run away quicker when a ball approaches while when hitting the target they stop suddenly making it hard to react with spin. I do not mind being challenged but when you assign point values that require multiple turns, challenges with boosts designated that are of no use, shots not having the boosts function and skills that are not worth purchasing since they do not work I have two words for the game. RIP OFF!!!

Message 1 of 1 (532 Views)