Re: Online 2 Player Splitscreen

by asukojo

Original Post

Online 2 Player Splitscreen

★★★ Newbie

My brother and me, we wants to play online, is the same console splitscreen, is posible? How.

Message 1 of 6 (55,823 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you are playing on XBox or PS4 you can launch Split Screen play; PC does not have this option.

To do so you'll both need to have PSN/Live accounts; the player who launches the game will be the Group leader and will need to initiate the Split Screen play by visiting the stacked television sets found to the right of the changing booth in either base.

The second player will need to select their account and the Split Screen version of the game will launch. The second player will be unable to interact with anything in the Backyard like chests or customization areas and the Solo Quests will be unavailable.

The first player, as Group leader and the owner of the Backyard will still be able to interact with everything and ultimately controls what game modes everyone plays.

Message 2 of 6 (55,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

It took my a while to find my way to start 2 player split screen.. this is funny.. it must be an option in the menu

Message 3 of 6 (54,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Do you need to pay for another account because my kids want to play at the same time plant vs zombie GW2 slit screen please let me know how my kids are driving me nuts
Message 4 of 6 (54,745 Views)

@Player_43g3r0ri wrote:
Do you need to pay for another account because my kids want to play at the same time plant vs zombie GW2 slit screen please let me know how my kids are driving me nuts

No, you only need one Ps plus/xbox live account.  @realitysquared already described above how to access split screen.

Message 5 of 6 (54,701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

0. Do I need PS Plus to play online with other players (multiplayers) ?

YES

1. Do I need to buy multiple PS Plus for other accounts to play multiplayer as well ?

No, you just need the account who has PS Plus to make the PS4 device as his primary. All other accounts that using this PS4 will get the benefit of PS Plus (multiplayer). Here is how:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjRaCp_COopso

2. How to start split screen ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DskT69bTuRs

Hope that helps. If you like it, please accept as solution.

-------

Note: If you just want play split screen with AI, you just need to do step 2.

Message 6 of 6 (54,176 Views)