In the 54 golden gnome challenge -Moon Base- Ledge is IMPOSSIBLE TO JUMP

by ucancalmeladyd

Original Post

In the 54 golden gnome challenge -Moon Base- Ledge is IMPOSSIBLE TO JUMP

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have tried numerous times to retrieve the last gnome in Moon Base on top of the ledge. I have my peashooter set to "super pea jump", game set to low gravity, speed boost fast. After four days of trying to build my skill to make that jump, I fall just as I reach the rocks.  I can see the gnome but just cant get to it. The disappointment of getting 53 gnomes and one impossible jump to get 54 is very discouraging. I am not one to give up easily, but to play four days; 8 to 10 hrs, then my skill will never make that jump!!! Some of the gnomes jumps have been very challenging to reach but I never gave up til i successfully got the gnome.

I have watched the you tube so many times of how another player made the jump.  I don't think its possible to make the jump on a pc using a mouse. That's all I have to play the game.

I'm very frustrated and disappointed that I've played for this long to be defeated!!!!

--------------------------- So Sorry For this post---------------------------------------------------

After making this post I successfully got the 54th gnome (Moon Base) 

I am so over joy with happiness and proud that this did not defeat me. I want to encourage anyone

trying to make the jump -- DO NOT GIVE UP--- the reward to do it yourself is so worth the challenge.

Message 1 of 2 (1,518 Views)

Re: In the 54 golden gnome challenge -Moon Base- Ledge is IMPOSSIBLE TO JUMP

[ Edited ]

I hit the reply button before seeing your edit.  It's a toughy!  I've managed to do it twice, once my account and once on my daughter's.  Strangely, I didn't find it very difficult, and I am skill challenged at this game.  I had a friend who tried for quite a long time before she gave up. Enjoy all your coins and gnome hat!

Message 2 of 2 (1,478 Views)