Two Monitor Question with SimCity Cities of Tomorrow

by Vachon8449

Original Post

Two Monitor Question with SimCity Cities of Tomorrow

★★★ Newbie

First off, I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. I couldn't find a search box to see if it was and there is no way I'm going through all the previous messages just to find out it's not been discussed before. To the administrators of these forums, please put in a way to search the topics and body of the comments. It will make it much easier to find the information we're looking for, and possibly eliminate multiple posts on the same subject. I.E. if someone already had my issue, and I was able to search and find it, read it, and try the solution there, I wouldn't be posting now. Ok, with that said;

I have a two monitor system, I normally run my games on my second monitor and leave my first monitor open for other things, such as web browsing when I have a question, such as this in a game. I've not been able to send Simcity cities of Tomorrow over to my second monitor. I'm running DisplayFusion which allows specific programs to be sent to specific monitors when they're opened. SimCity is not allowing it to happen. Is it possible to send the game to a different monitor instead of the main monitor? If so, how can I do this? I realize I can just use the second monitor as my information monitor, which is what I'm doing at the present. But the angles my monitors are in, due to my computer desk size and location, it's easier to play games from the second monitor which is why I do it. It's not impossible, it's just easier for me.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me in this matter. 

Message 1 of 2 (619 Views)

Re: Two Monitor Question with SimCity Cities of Tomorrow

★★★ Guide

This is not a fix though, but you could just run the game in windowed mode Angel

Message 2 of 2 (536 Views)