Re: SimCity Display Problem

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Sim City Display Problem

★★★ Newbie

My gameplay is showing up like its in 3D mode. It is completly blurry and the colors are not right. I played this game on a different computer and I know what it should look like. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without any change. I went through the Read Me and adjusted my settings as much as I am able to and still no change. Please Help

Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)

Re: SimCity (Geforce ?) Display Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Some Geforces can split colors out similar to "3D" movies.  You have to wear the glasses that came with the GPUs, or alter the view mode it has been set to display in.  Don't ask me how, though, I can't recall ever running into that in the Geforce Control Panel for the Geforces I've used.

Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

Re: SimCity Display Problem

★★★★★ Expert

@butternuts4 wrote:

My gameplay is showing up like its in 3D mode. It is completly blurry and the colors are not right. I played this game on a different computer and I know what it should look like. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without any change. I went through the Read Me and adjusted my settings as much as I am able to and still no change. Please Help

@butternuts4 

Given the limited data you offered, a best possible response was posted to your message thread.  You didn't tell us anything about your hardware at all.  You must read the replies here on this website.

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)