Re: Game running slow and buildings/roads/sky appear with missing holes

by elroy1961

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game running slow and buildings/roads/sky appear with missing holes

★★ Novice

Whenever I run the game it runs extremely slow, and when it finally allows me to play the game, tiny areas from the buildings, roads, sky, etc are missing, this happens when I zoom in to see details, when I zoom out, random colors flash on the screen, the edge of the water will spash different colors, the graphics on the game are all around wonky. Anyone having similar problems? 

Message 1 of 4 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Yes, I had the same problems with the graphics being "wonky" I disabled "catalyst control center" from the startup and this fixed the graphic problem, however I'm still working on the rediculously slow problem.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (591 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the exact same problem- though I recognize my laptop isn't necessary a high-performance gaming machine:

Toshiba Satellite C655-S5056 PSC08U-01Q01E Notebook PC - Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500 2.3GHz, 4GB DDR3

Integrated Graphics - Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (4 Series Express Chipset Family)

Please don't laugh at my computer Standard smile

I turned down all the Graphics setting to mininum and it sped-up considerably (to a speed I could actually play), though the game doesn't look nearly as nice. I'm going to try and download my latest video driver and hope that I can at least run mid-level graphics without all the 'wonkiness' :/

Thanks to anybody who has advice! (Besides buying a desktop Standard smile )

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (586 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Yes, I had the same problems with the graphics being "wonky" I disabled "catalyst control center" from the startup and this fixed the graphic problem, however I'm still working on the rediculously slow problem.

Message 2 of 4 (592 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the exact same problem- though I recognize my laptop isn't necessary a high-performance gaming machine:

Toshiba Satellite C655-S5056 PSC08U-01Q01E Notebook PC - Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500 2.3GHz, 4GB DDR3

Integrated Graphics - Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (4 Series Express Chipset Family)

Please don't laugh at my computer Standard smile

I turned down all the Graphics setting to mininum and it sped-up considerably (to a speed I could actually play), though the game doesn't look nearly as nice. I'm going to try and download my latest video driver and hope that I can at least run mid-level graphics without all the 'wonkiness' :/

Thanks to anybody who has advice! (Besides buying a desktop Standard smile )

Message 3 of 4 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my game is running great but I came across a building disappeard left a hole in the ground with water in it.

Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)