Cursor won't move past certain area during gameplay

by marklew101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cursor won't move past certain area during gameplay

★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone,

When I start SimCity, the game loads and appears on the screen.  However, the cursor seems to be restricted to a box within the game.  I can't click on things on the bottom of the screen or far right.  (It's as if there is an invisible box that the cursor will move in, even though the game takes up more screen than the cursor can access.)  Does anyone know if there is a setting to check or change?

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Nvidia GeForce GT 750m

Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 5 (6,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cursor won't move past certain area during gameplay

★★★ Newbie

I was able to fix the issue!  If you can find your graphics settings IN the game, change to "full screen".  If that doesn't work, try changing the resolution options in the game.  Hope that helps!

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (7,400 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I've also had this issue, I also get the issue where I can't click right on the buttons in-game, i have to have the mouse placed off to the side of the buttons for them to highlight and be able to click on them.

Message 2 of 5 (6,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to fix the issue!  If you can find your graphics settings IN the game, change to "full screen".  If that doesn't work, try changing the resolution options in the game.  Hope that helps!

Message 3 of 5 (7,401 Views)

★ Novice

So I just re-downloaded the game and am having this issue....but I can't get at the apply changes button, not sure what to do

Message 4 of 5 (6,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how are you able to do it? I can't move the cursor to the "apply" button

Message 5 of 5 (3,283 Views)