Re: xbox one controller impulse trigger for pc

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

xbox one controller impulse trigger for pc

★ Apprentice

it would be great if u put xbox one controller impulse trigger vibration in pc version of the game.

Message 1 of 4 (2,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GamerBillu Hey, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I don't think such a feature could be added this late into development, and I think the speciific function is tied to certain games which are sold on the WIndows Store.

Hopefully that last part is incorrect and it's something we can see in the future though. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,337 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GamerBillu Hey, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I don't think such a feature could be added this late into development, and I think the speciific function is tied to certain games which are sold on the WIndows Store.

Hopefully that last part is incorrect and it's something we can see in the future though. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,338 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As David says its a MS Store Games only feature only works, if you buy a MS Store Game, and i agree sux :D

Message 3 of 4 (2,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And why cant we get triggers rubling along with the other motors? no logic.. ps4 gamepad on pc have a trackmouse.. and xbox microsoft gamepad have nothing.. amazingly idiotic..

Message 4 of 4 (2,757 Views)