welcome to nba mobile

by boring_1984

Original Post

welcome to nba mobile

★★★ Newbie

guys/dolls i don't like it, i play it. sorry its like this but its laughable to equate how the (whomever) it can be 70-80-90 rated player, the attack is not no where near true. you have to thumb it down and melo it out, it would behoof the app developer to get ahold of me and i sell my handle/dribble out it looks bad. the players that did contribute to how to create a player to move on the court, its why the lakers are whom they are. are at least have been losing really bad lately, and im sorry im this skilled and talented at the point, then to control like a whoever that is great and well paid. but it is what it is, theres no one in history of the nba that did and do what i did do in between court, so again put the suit on me and it be the best thing to have me- richard holmes as legendary card, but for real i know it sounds disrespectful, its not i tell thee like it is. look im coming up the court im not doing what yall handle simulates know, im doing smh, a i doubt be excellent in this app, i just play to man of them -- here go a pic too

ps. plz dont say nothing hateful towrds me just contributing a comment --u feel

Message 1 of 2 (853 Views)

Re: welcome to nba mobile

★★★★★ Newbie

Could you please rephrase what you are saying? I'm afraid I don't understand what you are trying to say,

Message 2 of 2 (752 Views)