Accepted Solution

star wars battlefront 2 skirmish

★★★★ Novice

Will star wars battlefront 2 have skirmish in it

Message 1 of 4 (3,239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: star wars battlefront 2 skirmish

Community Manager

@Darthis15 Hey, we don't have any specifics yet about the content of the next Battlefront game, other than that there will be a single player campaign and that multiple eras will be covered. 

I'd personally be very surprised if we didn't put Skirmish in as it was very popular in BF1, but I don't have any exclusive/inside info so this is just personal speculation. 

We will of course have more details as the launch of the game approaches. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,077 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Darthis15 Hey, we don't have any specifics yet about the content of the next Battlefront game, other than that there will be a single player campaign and that multiple eras will be covered. 

I'd personally be very surprised if we didn't put Skirmish in as it was very popular in BF1, but I don't have any exclusive/inside info so this is just personal speculation. 

We will of course have more details as the launch of the game approaches. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (4,078 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok I will be on the lookout for news updates

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (3,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry to bother david. But could you please tell me if is going to be skirmish (MP offline against bots) in Battlefront 2 in web site is not so clear what refers to offline coop. I looked for it in spanish and german seit cause i speak them. And in spanish and german seit in both say "you are sorrounded by enemy" that doesn't sound like skirmish it sounds more as survival game mode. Can you clear that out?

thanks for your time

Message 4 of 4 (2,538 Views)