Re: scally wag

by Berit

Original Post

scally wag

★★★ Newbie
Hey, darthkoopaling here. Anyway, sorry to fill these forms with complaints but I really need to share this cause it is getting ridiculous. I have spent millions upon millions of coins on the front line fighters packs to the point where all I get now are consumables. I have every single legendary and item from these packs beside the reason I started buying them in the first place. The scally wag imp. I got my first sticker way way waaaaay long ago, infact it was my first legendary out of these packs. And between that I have gotten every single legendary hat and both pieces to commando corn. Now, I am not complaining about those at all, but I am complaining about where my scally is. I have spent tons of real money on coins trying to get him, and for the past week and MILLIONS of coins later I get nothing but consumables and it is starting to get tiering. I really would love to have my scally by now, and I am starting to fear I will never ever get him. I'm starting to think it is a glitch or something from how ridiculous this is.
Message 1 of 6 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@darthkoopaling wrote:
I have spent tons of real money on coins trying to get him, and for the past week and MILLIONS of coins later I get nothing but consumables and it is starting to get tiering.

Now you see why the drop rates are so low to begin with.

It's not a bug just horrible drop rates which people have complained about for awhile. It's the reason why i hope legendary stuff won't return for the 3rd game if they aren't going to do drops right like they did in the first game.

Message 2 of 6 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]

Though I dislike to be negative here, I think that the drop rate for these two characters is really shameful.  I'd think that by now they would have listened to the vast chorus of complaints and adjusted the drop rate like they did for the trials of gnomus keys.  It is ridiculous that people are getting whole sticker packs full of consumables over and over again.  I had an intuition about this when the FF update was released, so I coughed up for the upgrade.  As far as I know, valid codes for the festive upgrade are still available from Gamestop's website, should anyone be interested.

I don't have so much problem with the regular legendaries drop rate.  While I disliked the amount of grinding involved, it felt like a suitable amount of work for such special characters and made them feel more valuable once I got them.

Message 3 of 6 (394 Views)

It took me 25 million coins to get all the legendary characters and hats from the front line fighter packs. The commando corn was the last legendary item I got. They screwed anyone who didn't buy the festive upgrade. Thats EA for you.

Message 4 of 6 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I bought festive upgrade on my daughter account then I created my own account but I didn't get the upgrade (even though we play on same PS4 box). Now, I'm grinding coins to open FF sticker pack after sticker pack but get nothing.  Why this upgrade is per account ? 

Will the same thing will happen If I bought DELUXE download edition (not CD) using my account, my daughter account doesn't get it ?

Message 5 of 6 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@pandareno1999 wrote:

As far as I know, valid codes for the festive upgrade are still available from Gamestop's website, should anyone be interested.

Im intrested, what are these codes and what do you get when you buy them?

EDIT: Oh wait...mayby I already have the Festive Upgrade. If it contains Scallywag and some Xmas outfits then I have it. Because I know I have him and I dont recall getting him from regular stickerpacks. And I have just a few xmas items. Cant remember if Commando Corn was in there too, but I have him aswell.

Message 6 of 6 (359 Views)