Re: retro gatling buff

by CoZiosco

Original Post

retro gatling buff

★★★ Novice

in the last update there were some ability buffs and i loved it they took the under used ones and gave people more reasons to use them but i saw the one ability i swear like no one uses didn't get a buff? retro gatling has 1/2 the ammo of  pea gatling does the same amount of damadge on non crits (10) and only does 12 damage on crits it litterly is 50% worse (in my opinion) 

so i have a idea to buff it

i quote "retro pea uses the ancient peashooter techniques of manually cranking out peas" why no make it manual for real? give it like a 5-7 damage buff  and for console player spin the left joystick in a circle to fire and computer players press the movement keys in a sequence or something to fire it would have a higher potential dps but overall lower damage  while making the ability more unique 

Message 1 of 3 (335 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The Pea Gatling is already a pretty formidable ability- you can tell by the number of Imp players  complaining about their Z-Mechs getting taken apart in seconds when they decide to call it down in plain sight so I really don't think that this is an ability which requires any Buffing. I think any unbiased observer could agree that the last thing we need is a stronger, more powerful version of the Pea Gatling.

The Retro version simply deals more damage per shot while trading off on rate of fire and magazine capacity. The intention behind it isn't to provide you with a more powerful version of the default Pea Gatling ability, it's to allow you to serve that damage using a slightly different mechanic.

I personally prefer the default version but either one is equally able to ruin someones day.

Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)

★ Apprentice

play the normal one

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)