Re: result of spending 2000 gems

by daalnnii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

result of spending 2000 gems

★★★ Newbie

I think EA starts to abandon the game, they don't even care. I purchase the gems deal and spend 2000 gems for multipack, out of 23 packs 138 cards, all I get is one useless legendary and ZERO heros. I contact support for the advertised guaranteed hero, they replied they don't care.

I strongly suggestion think twice before you spend real money to this game. 

Message 1 of 6 (764 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I started to read the earlier posts and apparently I'm not the only one!  a hired writer even shamelessly encourage to spend more and hope for better result.

I should really read before I spend money. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (816 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I started to read the earlier posts and apparently I'm not the only one!  a hired writer even shamelessly encourage to spend more and hope for better result.

I should really read before I spend money. 

Message 2 of 6 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

that sucks.i got these cards from the the premium pack i opened yesterday. i suggest u open 1 pack a day instead of spending 2000 gems at once. agreed u get 3 extra packs but ive seen many guys getting no legendary cards. Phonecats ( from utube) opened 23 packs and got just 1  legendary, later he spent 1500 gems on 11 brainz premium packs and didnt get  any legendary card.

PS- i used to open brainz premium packs ( for zombies-150 gems , opened 15 and got 1 legendary- a trickster, that is why ive  fewer plant cards). now ive switched to premium packs.

i got one more trickster along with the bean super rare ( which gets 1/1 when u play another bean) from a premium pack i opened when i started playing this game.

TIP- if u lose 5-6 matches in a row u get a free premium pack.

i havent spent a single penny on this game and got to rank 36 

Disappointed with ea's response btw

Happy New Year!

Message 3 of 6 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

can you screenshot where they said they don't care?

Message 4 of 6 (712 Views)

★ Guide

Huh, the luck was pretty bad. I got like 4 legendaries in the multipack I opened. Trickster, deadbeard, cornucopia, and undying pharaoh 

Message 5 of 6 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
That's quite a speculation about a hired writer. If you look the general consensus is that the 5k gem pack generally nets better results. Someone posting that to you from their experience doesn't mean they're hired. It means they had a different experience than you.

I mean come on: 1. You're not that important. 2. these forums are probably the least used with pvz decks and reddit both getting more traffic. 3. I thought the devs abandoned the game... quite a stretch to get me to believe that devs who abandoned this game would come back just because 1 guy didn't like his card draw.
Message 6 of 6 (561 Views)