"...but what YOU can do to help is Report Cheaters to...." WHY ?!?

by CPoky4

Original Post

"...but what YOU can do to help is Report Cheaters to...." WHY ?!?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Simple Question....WHY?  If, and that's a big IF, your "FairFight" IS on and running at ALL times on ALL Servers WHY is there a REASON to report them? Besides the self admittance in the "report em" reply itself that its in fact NOT always on/running/every server, should WE the CONSUMERS spend OUR time after we have already spent OUR money (extra in some cases...btw WASTE cause NOBODY is on any Death Star or Rogue games at all) fixing YOUR problem??? When you buy a busted product and take it back to the store, they don't hand you a screw driver and say "OK now what you need to do is.....", so why should WE have to report things that SHOULDNT EVEN BE THERE according to "but we do use anti cheat, FairFight"?? So if yinz REALLY wanna supply EA Help, EXPLAIN to all these paying customers WHY there even ARE cheaters/hackers (Kidiots is what I call em) if FairFight is there??? Hmmm,  huh, what, thought so !!

P.S. To the "players" I've found best time to not encounter "them" is during School hours...seriously....and that's counting Ca, so East Coasters (like myself) have a window between 11 AM (Last West Coasters off to School) and 3 PM (First of East Coasters returning from School) to play a "better" style of game. Oh and avoid WEEKENDS on all together....them cheats been waitin all week to...well CHEAT lol

P.S.S. To EA, as Ive stated yinz could probably save some $$ just by removing Death Star and Rogue all together cause go ahead and click on the Any Map/Style game of either of em and enjoy the wait. While yinz are waiting yinz'll have time to explain the FairFight reason from above....buncha jags

Message 1 of 2 (400 Views)

Re: "...but what YOU can do to help is Report Cheaters to...." WHY ?!?

★★★★★ Newbie

TROLLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Message 2 of 2 (366 Views)