"After Party" upgrade isn't available!?

by Macxoni_720

Original Post

Re: After Party DLC Upgrade not working

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DRYN0B0T@Macxoni_720,

I'm sorry to hear about that, would you mind trying to contact our support on this as they may be able to dig into this further. Before doing so I would advise you to try and restoring your licences:

Select  (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]. This can help you should there be issues with content downloaded from the store. 

Check if there is any additional content that can be downloaded on the store itself. Select  (PlayStation Store) from the content area, search for Garden Warfare 2 and you should have a download option for the "After Pary DLC" instead of a purchase option.

You can also check if there is any additional content that should be downloaded in your library:

(Library) > [Purchased] in the content area.

Once you've done those steps I would advise you to get in touch with our support on help.ea.com or by clicking here.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 11 of 13 (439 Views)

Re: "After Party" upgrade isn't available!?

★★★ Novice

First thanks for any and all help, I contacted SONY about me not receiving my DLC After Party Upgrade and they were great. SONY tried to help but couldn't so I was given a refund, and I asked if I were given a refund would I Have the opportunity to purchase the DLC again and the answer was yes so my refund was given. I purchased the DLC again and yes you guessed it still never received any of the content, the only thing I got was 9.99 removed from my wallet. I contacted EA through chat and was contacted back after the chat telling me to send an attachment with my proof of purchase which I did and before the chat I was in was completed the chat was suddenly no longer available so I requested a phone call and again was disconnected. I only hope EA fixes this problem I only want what I paid for if there is an issue (and I understand they happen) EA has my case number and I hope this is being worked out, so if anyone reads this from EA I have tried all evening and am still where I started from, I hope I get an email soon that says this is fixed. THANK YOU.

Message 12 of 13 (358 Views)

Re: "After Party" upgrade isn't available!?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi,

please let me know when EA is fixing this problem.
Message 13 of 13 (320 Views)