Re: party citron v code scientest

by Berit

Original Post

party citron v code scientest

★★★★★ Apprentice

is their a reason why once people unlock them this is all they play on either team?

Message 1 of 6 (539 Views)

★ Guide

If I happen to unlock a character that Ive been looking forward to I tend to play it alot.
It could be that they waited a long time for that one ?

Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

these players pretty much main the 2 of them with god like accuracy and all ways top score each round with first blood most vanquishes

Message 3 of 6 (531 Views)

★ Guide

Sounds like they found their favvo character Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (515 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Some characters simply resonate with some players, which means they enjoy them more and in turn they play them more and with practice you can get very good with them.

I like my Computer Scientist but I don't particularly care for the way Crunch Time affects the way the screen looks so I haven't played him for awhile. Same for Party Citron as sometimes the fact that I have to sight down through the heat distortion coming off the top of his head bothers me.
Message 5 of 6 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@realitysquared wrote:
Some characters simply resonate with some players, which means they enjoy them more and in turn they play them more and with practice you can get very good with them.

I like my Computer Scientist but I don't particularly care for the way Crunch Time affects the way the screen looks so I haven't played him for awhile. Same for Party Citron as sometimes the fact that I have to sight down through the heat distortion coming off the top of his head bothers me.

you sure it's not a vision problem? some times I have vision probs after playing as zombies for awhile due to all the purple

Message 6 of 6 (466 Views)