need for speed the run

by DHIMSOME

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

need for speed the run

★★★ Novice

hi yeah, what happened to need for speed the run ?

i couldn't add any friends so I could complete autolog challenges

Message 1 of 6 (595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed the run

Community Manager
@DHIMSOME To confirm do your friends have times they have put into the game? If so to make sure under settings > Account management > Privacy Settings: Is ''allow my friend's list to be used for friends suggestions" Checked or unchecked>

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (476 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@DHIMSOME Which platform are you on? Do you get any error messages, or are your friends list simply empty?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (560 Views)

★★★ Novice

i used to have the disk version but now im on pc (digital ( origin ). i just got the game couple days ago

i wanted to complete all challenges and unlock all of the prize cars.

yes my friends (autolog) is unaccessible (can't add new friends) and news tab got blanked.

plus the multiplayer is not working..      

also: i cant find any of these dlc on the origin store: italian car pack, old spice car pack, heroes and villain packs etc, and the special crown victoria taxi cab prize car

Message 3 of 6 (547 Views)

Community Manager

@DHIMSOME Thank you for the additional information, Address unlocks and DLC, the previously DLC you had mentioned is no longer available for purchase and I believe most of them were a console-specific or timed event to claim If you were trying to unlocking everything in relation to this we would be unable to.

Not seeing your friends tab or being able to connect to Multiplayer is a different concern, when you try to connect what message do your get/what happens?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah i can add friends from the origin but i cant see them on my autolog friends tab, let alone inviting them in-game. can the dev fix this?

i couldn't navigate to the "autolog friends recommendation"

also the origin news tab is blank too but i understand that

Message 5 of 6 (499 Views)

Community Manager
@DHIMSOME To confirm do your friends have times they have put into the game? If so to make sure under settings > Account management > Privacy Settings: Is ''allow my friend's list to be used for friends suggestions" Checked or unchecked>

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)