need for speed ai cheats

by Hiddenhorrors

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed ai cheats

★★★ Newbie
Ok I know it sounds stupid but there is no way these ai cars can beat a fully modded out supra, or fully modded lambo, or a gtr. And it's over and over. What's the point of buying a fast car, then modding it if a 1996 Nissan 180sx can beat all of them...over and over again. I understand making the game challenging. But why would I spend time saving money to make my car faster if some piece of * like that can completely annihilate an obviously overall faster and better car. Am I the only one with this problem? Because if this is EA'S version of "realist" then I will go with the actually more realistic Diddy Kong racing. At least THAT game was even. Not giving an ai unfair advantage simply to * you off or make you play the game longer.
Message 1 of 7 (3,930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed ai cheats

★★★ Novice

Speaking for myself obviously, but I haven't had any of these problems. I sport a fully modified Dodge Viper as my "Racing" vehicle and the AI doesn't catch up to me unless I've made a mistake and crashed or I've taken to many drifted corners and slown myself down. I finish nearly 90% of my games with none of the AI even on my minimap!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (4,654 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Have the same problem. It's heavy rubberbanding. I hate them to, because they constantly try to ram you or push you into a wall. While trying to fight autosteer during bad stuttering. The game is completely broken...
Message 2 of 7 (3,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is the worst in the race "component parts". It is impossible to beat unless you just get extremely lucky, they need to fix this issue or it essentially makes the game unplayable after a certain point
Message 3 of 7 (3,864 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The rubberbanding wouldn't be so bad for me if my car wasn't constantly steering into things or just swerving on its own. At times I lose the ability to steer which puts me into a crash everytime... atleast they did some fixing on the stuttering so that's a good sign
Message 4 of 7 (3,854 Views)

★ Novice
The worst part is the drifting were they crash into you while drifting and mess your whole drift points up. I can't take the whole modified GTR gets beat by one of the beginning cars don't get me wrong I love the BRZ and own one myself but a GTR shouldn't get beat by a BRZ like nobodies business
Message 5 of 7 (3,826 Views)

★★★ Novice

Speaking for myself obviously, but I haven't had any of these problems. I sport a fully modified Dodge Viper as my "Racing" vehicle and the AI doesn't catch up to me unless I've made a mistake and crashed or I've taken to many drifted corners and slown myself down. I finish nearly 90% of my games with none of the AI even on my minimap!

Message 6 of 7 (4,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i have a problem as well with this * unfair AI and the problem that i MUST DRIVE this * piece of * car from Nakai. No offense but i hate this car and the AI from Amy.

Not one, not 2, not 3, nooo EVERY * RACE where she is the AI is overwhelming and she is only driving a Nissan SX or whatever. Best example is the mission where i must drive this Porsche from Nakai. Either you are up ahead and she beats you or she is up ahead and beats you or for the RARE case she is leading and then gets "somewhat" slower and you can beat her. I don´t understand what the hell is going on.

I hope for you EA that you get the next game right or give up this genre let others do it. Seriously.

Message 7 of 7 (3,613 Views)