my account locked since march 1

by abdotaibi83

Original Post

my account locked since march 1

★ Novice

i sent many emails no one responds to me i think i got banned because of coins so my question is simple can i play again or no just tell i want to know Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (378 Views)

Re: my account locked since march 1

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
It depends if your account is locked it may be because you entered your security password wrong or someone tried to access your account or if your certain none of this happened then its definitely a ban or suspension. Refer to your email address associated with your EA account as they would have sent the details there.
Message 2 of 6 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i hope you understand my English ,

i received email from [edit: email address removed] telling me i broken rules! but i just buy coins from [Removed] that's it .. so my question is can i play again or banned forever ?

Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @abdotaibi83

Purchasing FIFA Coins is a breach of the Terms of Service and would be the reason for this.

The mail you received should break down what the account action taken was and the length of any suspensions you have have received.

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 6 (340 Views)

★ Novice

i purchased fifa 17 then i played it just 2 weeks then i got banned 1 month is this a joke!

can i get my money back ?

Message 5 of 6 (315 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If you attempt to gain an unfair advantage and breach the Terms of Service, then you will face account action.

While we can't provide direct advice around billing issues or refund requests, it's unlikely that your refund request would be successful.

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 6 of 6 (308 Views)