mass effect andromeda dlc

by koling3

Original Post

Re: mass effect andromeda dlc

★★★★ Novice

it might be just me but I don't see the resemblance with the Protheans  and well it is already established that the  Chosen / Kett are  Angara and not Protheans

and no I do not want them to go back to Reapers as there are much more interesting Alien Race to explore, the one we know almost nothing about and that is the Jardaan

they could be an Allie against the Kett considering they left the Remnant around  or they could potentially an incredible powerfull Enemy 

Either way I would be much happier with exploring the Jardaan than go back  to  something we already know like the Reapers (The Easy way if you ask me)

and considering potential DLC ....and I might be in the minority here but a DLC solo focussing on the Quarrians isn't what I am hoping for i'd rather have  a quarrian in multiplayer and focus  the Single player  on something else like the Ryder secrets or The Primus / Kett, Jardaan  or  that we finally get to kill Dumbass Reyes(disliked  him from the moment he opened his mouth) and the time I've  been wondering if he can whipe his own Butt since, he is little more than a wannabe Shadowbroker and a very bad one at that (hell he can't even sole a simple murder case)

and well IMHO he's not worth  following up on hell hes not even interesting

hell even boring Jacob was more interesting than him

but then again I did not like Tali the moment I saw her in ME1  and that never changed  Reyes is in the same category as  far a s I am concerned

hell I fear the migrant fleet is swooping in by now ..lol

and like Alistair (DA:O) said ;Swooping is BAD lol

Message 41 of 134 (1,799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@V4rdyn"Do you folks think they couldn't resist and started tinkering with their own SAM? What are the chances of a rogue AI outbreak?"

this is sort of what I have said on other sites  and could very well be the source of the issue the Quarian ark has

considering that Quarian are Anti AI since the Geth so they might very well have even tried to "Kill"their SAM and as a consequence  it went Rogue

and in doing so the Quarians have started another WAR they can't possibly win ..just like with the Geth and wow what if they somehow smuggled some Geth??

well ya then the Sh*t realy hit the fan

and well that's why I was perfectly OKe  with no Quarians in Andromeda .. we already have enough problems without them

and well we don't need them for terraforming.. Hell we have Remnant Vaults doing that in a fraction of the time 

and ya I do not any Quarian anywhere near a Remnant or Vault since that IMHO is just asking for TROUBLE!!

Message 42 of 134 (1,791 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Now you got my attention
Message 43 of 134 (1,787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

so ya I really think there's so much unexplored in Andromeda that there is no need what so ever to fall back on things that were in the original trilogy

and well A DLC might only show us a glimpse 

so I have no doubt there will be A ME;A 2 (or what ever it will be called) but it will not be any time soon, and I wonder if I would want another ME from the Montreal team considering all the issues

if I was deciding I would give it back to Edmonton and maybe that is exactly what is happening with it 

since  Edmonton is working on the New IP and after that they might start either on DA4 (if they aren't working on it yet)  or ME:A2 

and as with Elderscrolls  it is a project that will take at least 4 -5 years  just like Andromeda has so I won't expect a new ME for at least 4 -5  years or so 

DLC ? well at least I expect 1 or 2 Story DLC  either delving deeper into open  story lines or just finishing them 

as for Reyes I expect it to end in some minor side quest in a DLC where he either gets captured or Killed by Ryder(that means you) or by Sloane (lol I want to see the wannabe shadowbrokers head on a spike) that  way I don't have to deal with him in a next DLC or Game 

and ya I can go on and on, on potential DLC  like  Benefactor  = Shadowbroker = Liara (considering she knows about  the Andromeda project and her seeding  pods with Reaper / Crucible info at the end of ME3 incase they failed to beat the Reapers ) but I wont  and I have  a lot more theory's on what DLC or even Next game could  be focusing on but I wont

Message 44 of 134 (1,779 Views)

★★ Apprentice
When you talk about the issues the game got, I actually feel like there is none due to that I have not encountered any issues at all except an conflict between the game and a third party software
Message 45 of 134 (1,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

then you are one of the lucky ones , I had a few  minor ones  like some sidequests  that can't be completed, fem ryder not visible in the end sequence of the movie night mission

and some minor  graphical glitches  as enemys  stuck in rocks (mainly remnant on Eladen and Voeld

and I had some audio issues  but those were resolved pretty quick by doing a reinstall (guess something  went wrong wit the first install)

no crashes or anything mayor and some slowdown when using a science station  either on the tempest or nexus

but that did not stop me from still playing it but for some reason I always end up with romancing PeeBee (guess it's true, that once you go Blue nothing else will do... lol) as in ME1,2 and 3 it was allways Liara.. guess it must be a BUG lol 

Message 46 of 134 (1,766 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Haha maybe I got lucky, ME3 is more buggy for me then mea I always romance Miranda or jack in the trilogy and in MEA I always romance Cora no mater if it's the first playtrough or the fifth
Message 47 of 134 (1,761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@bioticxplosion wrote:

so ya I really think there's so much unexplored in Andromeda that there is no need what so ever to fall back on things that were in the original trilogy

and well A DLC might only show us a glimpse 

so I have no doubt there will be A ME;A 2 (or what ever it will be called) but it will not be any time soon, and I wonder if I would want another ME from the Montreal team considering all the issues

if I was deciding I would give it back to Edmonton and maybe that is exactly what is happening with it 

since  Edmonton is working on the New IP and after that they might start either on DA4 (if they aren't working on it yet)  or ME:A2 

and as with Elderscrolls  it is a project that will take at least 4 -5 years  just like Andromeda has so I won't expect a new ME for at least 4 -5  years or so 

DLC ? well at least I expect 1 or 2 Story DLC  either delving deeper into open  story lines or just finishing them 

as for Reyes I expect it to end in some minor side quest in a DLC where he either gets captured or Killed by Ryder(that means you) or by Sloane (lol I want to see the wannabe shadowbrokers head on a spike) that  way I don't have to deal with him in a next DLC or Game 

and ya I can go on and on, on potential DLC  like  Benefactor  = Shadowbroker = Liara (considering she knows about  the Andromeda project and her seeding  pods with Reaper / Crucible info at the end of ME3 incase they failed to beat the Reapers ) but I wont  and I have  a lot more theory's on what DLC or even Next game could  be focusing on but I wont

What's important to me right now is (if all goes well) that we're maybe going to see the rest of the MW races arriving in Andromeda so that it's gonna start to feel like an old ME again.

Considering MEA sequel, I'd like to see maybe a little timeskip (5-10 years) and how our choices'll effect Heleus cluster, especially with all those new outposts and viable planets. 

When it comes to development of potential sequel, I believe BW Edmonton'll give more guidance to Montreal this time unless there is no sequel or the project'll be moved right to them.

Then the development process might take about 2-3 years to deliver another game because the core system and assets're already built and they're just gonna add more content to it and possibly make some changes to game mechanics but I don't think it's necessary to completely rebuild it or even rewrite whole story (I'd just replace consumables with ammo system from OT Large smile) because the game and story was just fine for me except some small bugs which're mostly fixed by now... 

Of course, that's just my opinion. Standard smile

I'm really glad for all they've done so far and I'm staying positive because I believe most people'll eventually love this game and possibly it's sequels Standard smile

Message 48 of 134 (1,758 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I think a lot of people actually just listen to what others says whit out trying for them self and that destroys franchises
Message 49 of 134 (1,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think that Edmonton will get at least the Lead on the next ME  and maybe  Montreal is involved  with some  parts of it  but I doubt it will be a big part 

since  EA doesn't want a shitstorm like this  happening again.

it's like I said before  the release of ME;A to my friends "nah they wont mess up  ME;A since the internet will explode"and that is just what happened 

and ya I truly believe  that it was just the "Small vocal minority" but when the Media got hold of it,... it was blown waaaay out of proportions 

and ya the animation wasn't good and it had  it's fair share of issues, 

ME;A had the unfortunate time of being released after the MAYOR LIES of Nomans LIe and that was still relatively fresh 

and the fact that it seems "COOL" to Hate on anything these days so every one jumped on the Hate Train,

and then there was the matter of the Embargo  lifting only  one or two days before release 

and that also  turned against  ME:A favour  

since  now all people could find on youtube and other media were the "compilations" of it's issues 

and so everyone jumped on that Train  but I truly believe that the mayority  never even  played any ME game  or was never going to buy it anyway and a lot of people just joined it the Hate because it was "Cool"and had absolutely no clue what it was about 

and ya I even talked to some of the brainless wonders that just follow the masses blindly 

aand that is prove  how "Dangerous" something like YouTube and other media sites can be 

but hey Sh*t Happens

still with all its fault and issues that people were so keen to point out  it's my opinion that ME:A still is much better than many devs Best effort 

and I thjink it would have been best to give it another delay than release it  the way it was 

but yes I agree they fixed a lot of issues and well I still enjoy the game , but peple expected a perfect 10 I guess  and I guess that was also  why people were disappointed with ME:A

too high expectations are never  good 

but as far as I am concerned the "perfect Game "does not exist , nor does sadly a bug free game 

and I believe that is the interwebs  fault,  since  it has become relative easy to patch a game , games get pushed out the door too early with the idea of  fixing it later

games used to be a finished product  but well that time has long gone ... but that's something for another discussion

Message 50 of 134 (1,708 Views)