madden 17 team hero man of the month

by Lyricalmaster69

Original Post

madden 17 team hero man of the month

★★★ Newbie
I'm trying to finish mut master but I need man of the month badge when I go to man of the month it tells me I need to do team heroes sets where do I go to get team hero badges if they're not in man of the month set?!?!?!?!?!?
Message 3 of 3 (816 Views)

Removal of content and effects on new end users

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game in late November along with a new Xbox 1S. Excited that first game was Madden 17 being a long time football fan this would be a perfect way to spend time when football wasn't on. The removal of the gauntlet and Team Heroes has had a very bad effect on my situation and the situation of other new users. With limited coin and cards, I struggled with December's team heroes. I managed to get 11 TH collectables with intentions of getting Von Miller (the lowest MOTM) for the MOTM Collectable in order to completer the Mid Season Master Set. EA has removed the Team Heroes sets but kept MOTM for one more month. This hurts the new end users like myself because we cannot obtain MOTM thus cannot obtain Mid Season Master, and the Collectable that comes with it or complete the future set that it goes in. The Playoff Set is a horrible way to obtain TH badges due to the overall cost of coin to create one TH collectable and Playoff Elite and the resale of Elite player is so lopsided to the cost of creating him. The cost to create 32 minimum is impossible for a new end user. Someone who buys the game in February doesn't even have this option because the sets have expired and EA has stated that the Playoff set is the last way to obtain TH collectables.  People who just bought the game for the same price that it cost when the game was released should be allowed to the same features and content that was available at the games initial release. It seems like the company wants to reward people who bought the game on day one and doesn't care about the new customers. I'm sure the company wants to expand it's customer base, veteran users understand EA's way of business and know they'll make things right and they did with them when they refunded people's TH collectables because of a blog post, but haven't done anything to help new users nor communicated anything to ease our concerns. I'm not asking you give us 50 TH but give us a way to obtain a MOTM collectable to further us in the set progression. Communication can calm a mass of people or start an uproar. Lack of communication will only causes an uproar. Please do or say something so us new end users will be continued users years forward.

Message 1 of 3 (824 Views)

MUT Master

★★★ Newbie
I have recently started trying to get the MUT master and realized that man of the month is availiable but team heroes are no longer available. Is there any way to stop the man of the month badges anymore?
Message 2 of 3 (805 Views)