laferrari questions

by richieluv76

Original Post

Re: laferrari questions

[ Edited ]

@richieluv76 wrote:

@TheRealJony i think you may have misunderstood the third part of my question, i only have the laferrari at 7* (spamming the holiday crates is out of the question) so i wanted to now what the stats are without doing all the final parts and car rebuilds that would take it up to 8*, because i was thinking about brr, whether to upgrade all the laferrari parts from legendary to black schnell parts or whether to continue using my ccx in brr and use all the materials and upgrade kits on another car and leave the laferrari until i've got the remaining 80 bps

@richieluv76 My apologies.

I thought it was a mistake that you said 7-Stars. My bad.

And I still wouldn't be able to help you when my Ferrari LaFerrari still has a legendary Turbo. lol

It's up to you, but both Koenigsegg CCX and Ferrari LaFerrari are the best cars for Blackridge Rivals.

My Ferrari LaFerrari has 7 stars and...yea...you know where I am. Wink

@Stylehot5 wrote:

80 blueprints for upgrading 1Star ?? ???

LMAO 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Im sad for those people who got addicted to this game

They are using you.. These are just game cars... Also the game graphics are not looking good... If anyone who doesn't have this car fully upgrades reads this

Don't spend money for a game that is already ended and will never be updated.

@Stylehot5 I thought you have read this already, but apparently you didn't. I'll post this here and maybe now you'll read it.

Please use proper capitalization when speaking to other users.

"11. Try to Avoid Shouting at Other Members — Using all caps is considered "shouting" and not necessary to ask a question on Answers HQ. We prefer proper capitalization."

Link: Other Applicable Rules of Conduct

Thank you.

And why is people spending their money on No Limits a problem for you? It's not your money.

People spend their money on No Limits on their own free will. It's their choice. No one force them to spend real money to No Limits.

By the way, No Limits still has Special Events coming so it's still receiving new content. That renders your statement false.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
@TheRealJony

You might be the only person who is at that level without paying money

Yep, I think I'm probably the only one at the top that didn't spend any real money on No Limits.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Who knows? You might be an EA Guy.. Free gold 4 you.. Awesome.. Lucky you.

Why people assume that I'm affiliated with EA when my signature clearly states that I'm not...? -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 20 (767 Views)

★ Guide
Check blackridge rivals thread jony
Message 12 of 20 (741 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Jony, I will say I don't believe you are not affiliated with them. Why is that? A couple months ago on another thread I mentioned that they were giving chances to win cars that I already had, yet I had never had a chance to win a GT500. You replied that it was coming with the little winking emoji. And what do you know, it wasn't long until it came out.

Then again I wouldn't put it past EA or Firemonkey to have someone on here posing as a regular player with a signature line saying they aren't affiliated with them. Not like the company can come out and admit that we are competing against people paid to play.

My CCX was 7 star prior to introduction of the 8 star. I just got the 80 bp to get it to 8 star in November. I don't have it to all black parts yet, but yours is fully powered up? But you don't buy gold and don't work for them? Sorry, not buying it, just like I am not buying what your company sells anymore.
Message 13 of 20 (714 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I can't say for certain but it was quite likely that it said about the gt500 in the patch notes they release with the updates. Did you actually look at them?
Message 14 of 20 (698 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@jimmywdavis09 i dont want to be fighting jony's battles for him but he has been playing the game since release, i've been playing since december last year and ive had my ccx maxed out for months, so i dont see any dark secret reason why he shouldnt have the ccx maxed out if he wanted it to be, as a free player you would have to make different choices as to how and where you spend your time

Message 15 of 20 (693 Views)

★ Guide
Jony is not a cheater.. I suspected him too.. But now I'm sure he is not..

He is really nice person.. I think he is passionate about this game and want to help others.. his sign is coz he is no 1 racer atm and most people get mad at him that they can't reach his position and so that they make complaints that he hacked the game.. Bla bla.. I think he is using that sign for his haters..

I think jony gets more gold, lot of bp for free since he is number 1.. EA gifts him lot of things for FREE.

I don't believe when he says he is a tilt player and not touch.. Touch is easy idk why he prefers tilt.
Message 16 of 20 (686 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've been finding the LaF better without tuning...my best times are improving and my sp is increasing since I stopped tuning the beast!
Message 17 of 20 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
Jony, I will say I don't believe you are not affiliated with them. Why is that? A couple months ago on another thread I mentioned that they were giving chances to win cars that I already had, yet I had never had a chance to win a GT500. You replied that it was coming with the little winking emoji. And what do you know, it wasn't long until it came out.

@jimmywdavis09 You do know that it was an obvious guess, right...?

If Return of Razor special event had an encore return in the past, then it was obvious Snoop Dogg special event would also have an encore return.

Oh and by the way, Lamborghini Accademia special event had an encore return as well.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
Then again I wouldn't put it past EA or Firemonkey to have someone on here posing as a regular player with a signature line saying they aren't affiliated with them. Not like the company can come out and admit that we are competing against people paid to play.

Take a look at these other Heroes in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Barracks/Champion-quot-Welcome-quot-thread/td-p/4334905/page/33

Here's an official answer to this as well: http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-have-too-much-spare-visual-points/m-p/5649129/highligh...

Still think I work for EA? Then you must be more ignorant than I thought.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
My CCX was 7 star prior to introduction of the 8 star. I just got the 80 bp to get it to 8 star in November. I don't have it to all black parts yet, but yours is fully powered up? But you don't buy gold and don't work for them? Sorry, not buying it, just like I am not buying what your company sells anymore.

Yea, mine is surely "powered up" alright.

Look below for my screenshots of my Koenigsegg CCX and Ferrari LaFerrari.

@richieluv76 wrote:

@jimmywdavis09 i dont want to be fighting jony's battles for him but he has been playing the game since release, i've been playing since december last year and ive had my ccx maxed out for months, so i dont see any dark secret reason why he shouldnt have the ccx maxed out if he wanted it to be, as a free player you would have to make different choices as to how and where you spend your time

@richieluv76 My Koenigsegg CCX and my Ferrari LaFerrari aren't maxed out yet... T_T

Look below.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Jony is not a cheater.. I suspected him too.. But now I'm sure he is not..

@Stylehot5 Well, a whole bunch of people thought I was cheating during Blackridge Rivals Preseason when I had a ridiculous amount of SP. However, that was because they didn't know my side of the story.

Once they know that my high SP was caused by an error from the game beyond my control, then they realized that I'm the real deal.

Good to know you also think I'm legit. That's one less person to convince I'm not a cheater. Standard smile

@Stylehot5 wrote:
He is really nice person.. I think he is passionate about this game and want to help others.. his sign is coz he is no 1 racer atm and most people get mad at him that they can't reach his position and so that they make complaints that he hacked the game.. Bla bla.. I think he is using that sign for his haters..

I lost my #1 position in Blackridge Rivals due to my performance handicap. Unable to tune ANY of my cars... T_T

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I think jony gets more gold, lot of bp for free since he is number 1..

There's no reward for being #1 in Blackridge Rivals.

You.

Get.

NOTHING!

@Stylehot5 wrote:
EA gifts him lot of things for FREE.

Not really.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I don't believe when he says he is a tilt player and not touch.. Touch is easy idk why he prefers tilt.

Well, you better believe it because I don't know how I can convince you to think I'm a tilt player.

I prefer tilt because it feels more realistic when driving my cars in No Limits than the other options.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 20 (631 Views)

★ Guide
When i use tilt controI .. I hit the walls sometimes.. Touch is really good
Message 19 of 20 (582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Stylehot5 lolol, i am a tilt player as well , winner of season 2 brr, while you will tap your screen 100s of time every race, i manage to straight drift or , drift turn at 450+ kmh, by just tilting my phone 5-10 degrees, thats as little i need to tilt to keep my straight drift and change lanes  versus you tapping the screen like a mad man to keep the drift going, aswell as making the turn.

That being said controls  entirely preferential, like jony said tilt feels more realistic.  if you like touch good for you.

Message 20 of 20 (544 Views)