laferrari questions

by richieluv76

Original Post

laferrari questions

★★★★ Guide

so i've got my ccx maxed out and its 1053pr with speed/acceleration/nitro stats of 11060/10655/10857 respectively, now I have a number of questions of how the laferrari compares

1/ has it been possible yet to get the laferrari maxed out? i didnt think enough bps had been made available yet

2/ whats the pr and stats if anyone does have it maxed out

3/ whats the pr and stats when fully maxed out at 7* with schnell parts fitted and all materials and scanners installed

Message 1 of 20 (1,173 Views)

Re: laferrari questions

★ Guide
8,981, 11,057 and 10,191
Message 2 of 20 (1,154 Views)

★ Guide
Its clearly pay to win

Message 3 of 20 (1,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I really wish they add all these cars in campaign (missed cars)

From chap 20... I'm ready to farm😜

Only if they add.. Its not pay2win where @HeretikJirka and @TheRealJony claims its not..sorry guys clearly they need only money.. Atleast you guys will understand now after seeing that image... Stop supporting this game.. Its really sad some games like this one are made only for gambling... Where is the challenge?
Message 4 of 20 (1,142 Views)

[ Edited ]

@richieluv76 wrote:

so i've got my ccx maxed out and its 1053pr with speed/acceleration/nitro stats of 11060/10655/10857 respectively, now I have a number of questions of how the laferrari compares

1/ has it been possible yet to get the laferrari maxed out? i didnt think enough bps had been made available yet

2/ whats the pr and stats if anyone does have it maxed out

3/ whats the pr and stats when fully maxed out at 8* with schnell parts fitted and all materials and scanners installed

@richieluv76 To answer your first question, it's now possible to have a 8-Star Ferrari LaFerrari by spamming Holiday Season crates. You get at least one Ferrari LaFerrari blueprint guaranteed if you buy 5 of those crates at a time. 

I can't answer your second and third questions as I don't have my Ferrari LaFerrari at 8 stars at the moment, so I'm unable to help you myself.

But maybe you can find your answers in here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5k1y12/finally/ 

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Only if they add.. Its not pay2win where @HeretikJirka and @TheRealJony claims its not..sorry guys clearly they need only money.. Atleast you guys will understand now after seeing that image... Stop supporting this game.. Its really sad some games like this one are made only for gambling... Where is the challenge?

@Stylehot5 Yea...No Limits is still not pay2win in my books.

I haven't spent a single penny in No Limits and look where I am now. Take a look at my screenshot below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 20 (1,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@TheRealJony i think you may have misunderstood the third part of my question, i only have the laferrari at 7* (spamming the holiday crates is out of the question) so i wanted to now what the stats are without doing all the final parts and car rebuilds that would take it up to 8*, because i was thinking about brr, whether to upgrade all the laferrari parts from legendary to black schnell parts or whether to continue using my ccx in brr and use all the materials and upgrade kits on another car and leave the laferrari until i've got the remaining 80 bps

Message 6 of 20 (1,086 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Fully upgraded 7* LAF

Message 7 of 20 (1,073 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ManjaXXXXX thanks

Message 8 of 20 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

80 blueprints for upgrading 1Star ?? ???

LMAO 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Im sad for those people who got addicted to this game

They are using you.. These are just game cars... Also the game graphics are not looking good... If anyone who doesn't have this car fully upgrades reads this

Don't spend money for a game that is already ended and will never be updated.

Message 9 of 20 (1,060 Views)

★ Guide
@TheRealJony

You might be the only person who is at that level without paying money

Who knows? You might be an EA Guy.. Free gold 4 you.. Awesome.. Lucky you.
Message 10 of 20 (1,051 Views)