Re: infinity time mode needs fixing

by Final_Zidane

Original Post

infinity time mode needs fixing

★★★ Novice

Up until now i'd never had problems with the game but this last week has been appalling.

Sometimes chests are not opening & in almost every game, everyone but the host gets randomly kicked due to glitching.

It's not an internet problem either, at least not at my end. I've experimented with playing various ways, me hosting on my own, me hosting in split screen, friends hosting etc, & it's always everyone but the host who get's kicked no matter who is hosting.

I've even tried playing on 2 consoles in the same house, on the same connection & again, all but the host are kicked after a while.

The only exception is if 2 people play on one console then the host & partner remain while everyone else is kicked. This, in itself proves it's not my internet connection as the host (& partner in splitscreen) always remain in the game while the others are kicked, in fact the ping rate usually varies from between 19 to 25 on a good day & 31 on a bad day.

If it was a problem with my connection, then everyone would be kicked from the game, especially when in splitscreen, I would imagine.

If the other players rejoin after being kicked, then the host isn't allowed to open the chest for some reason either. The game can even become confused sometimes as it classes the host as still playing, & allows all those who rejoined to open their chests & won't allow the host to finish.

The host usually suffers from only ever having minimal health too, even after defeating the bosses, when the other players rejoin.

It really needs sorting out, i'm losing interest in my favourite game (which I bought several copies of so we can all play) because of the problems that keep cropping up.

Also, for the 2nd time running, 3 plant quests vanished again, the new ones that appeared today, right after coming out of super mix mode.  All 15 were there, I activated 7, left 8 on the board, completed 2 & when I returned 3 plant quests had disappeared from the board again. I left a post here previously addressing that matter & it obviously still needs looking at.

Please find & fix the problems, especially with infinity time on multiplayer invites. I don't want to have to find another game to play, I like this too much!

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (402 Views)

★★★ Guide

If they are looking into Infinity Time anyway, don't forget the machine gun shooty gnomes. They have been allowed to exist for far too long.

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I haven't played in the last week, thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it for myself.

Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)