imp classes

by abc1426918355

Original Post

imp classes

★★★★★ Apprentice

how would you guys rate the imp n his variants?

I mostly play as stock imp but their seems to be a ton of z7 n greek imps compared to the others

Message 1 of 7 (790 Views)

Re: imp classes

Z7 is sickening if you can aim well.  Greek?  

My favorite is SHRIMP but I haven't played him in quite some time.  I've only got levels to get still on Z7 and party.  Pylon has a unique advantage that I will decline to share publicly.

Message 2 of 7 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Imp is sick in short distance when the player jumping and looping around and still keep shooting to target. It's challenging to hit small target box that looping around with double jump.

Z7 is the most dangerous one with a player with very fast clicking.

Their z-mech, when deployed at right time and place, is a killing machine. It will take some blood before able to take them down. Army of Zmech is the scariest one.

Their weakness is when they're on open space and exposed to elements.

But, a good player will sneak around and never make such a rookie mistake.

Overall, Imp is very good character to play and challenging to handle in short distance and when they're in Zmech on the right time&place. 

Message 3 of 7 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@pandareno1999 wrote:

Z7 is sickening if you can aim well.  Greek?  

My favorite is SHRIMP but I haven't played him in quite some time.  I've only got levels to get still on Z7 and party.  Pylon has a unique advantage that I will decline to share publicly.

the one that hops into a fire breathing dragon

Message 4 of 7 (773 Views)

Drake!

Message 5 of 7 (767 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I like the Party Imp and the Scallywag myself; it's fun triggering their Legendary modes and then zipping around to their theme music.

Message 6 of 7 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Party Imp and his punk/metal music is my favorite but I like all the Imps. The Z7 is good but I'm not the biggest fan of his semi-automatic fire. The Pylon Imp is another favorite thanks to the hilarious mech and the cone bombs and of course the Scallywag Imp's mech is awesome.

Message 7 of 7 (692 Views)