Re: how many cards do you own?

by patdk75

Original Post

how many cards do you own?

★★★★ Apprentice

im up to 553 cards at the moment. 14 of these cards i could recycle but im saving them until the next update just in case they increase in rarity and i can recycle them for more than they are worth now.

23 of these cards are legendary.

i was just wondering what kinda cards you guys are working with.

Message 1 of 31 (1,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I have 1101 cards total. 41 of them are legendaries. I have been playing this game for a long time though.

It is perhaps important to note that I haven't spent any real money on the game, nor have I crafted any cards except for those  required for hero missions.

I have a slight bias in favour of zombie cards, as I play them most of all.

Message 2 of 31 (1,288 Views)

★★ Pro
As of right now I have 479 plant cards and 644 zombies. As far as legendary cards, my plants have 25 and zombies have 64.
I have a lot more zombies because of preference, but slso when the gg expansion came out I recycled all my plants...and most of my zombies that collect dust(ones that I don't play in any deck)
I have slowly been building up my plants again.
And yes, I have spent money on this game, but I need something to do and it is a game I enjoy playing, so why not...better than using the money to buy drugs(ain't talking bout pot) and there was a time when I was living on the streets and everything I did was for my next fix...
Okay I'm going a little too personal here, I apologize if I offend anyone with my stories of my past
Message 3 of 31 (1,265 Views)

★★ Pro
I never thought of keeping extras in case of rarity boosts, but it would not be a bad idea considering that it's happened before

That's part of the reason for all my legendary cards. Recycled extras are a big loss for yourself, considering a recycled legendary gets you enough sparks for a superrare, but the extras aren't useful for anything else, so I have crafted many many cards.
I justify it by knowing exactly what I am getting instead of the hopes that are usually crushed from random packs. Don't get me wrong, I still get a pack here and there with gem quest everyone can do the same
Message 4 of 31 (1,264 Views)

Champion (Retired)

654 and 674 for a total of 1328.  No extras waiting to be recycled.  Haven't purchased any of the event cards or special event cards (Kitchen Sink, KotG, etc.).

BPRD

Message 5 of 31 (1,227 Views)

★★ Pro

788 plants +792 zombies for me.

Message 6 of 31 (1,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
@BPRDHB Have you crafted any event cards? I got kitchen sink zombie, and in a way I kinda regret it, only because brainy is my 2nd least favourite zombie trait. Really sexy card, but it didn't change the way I am.
I have crafted a bunch of events but not all or even close

@GrinningRuiner is that everything including events to present? Curious since that's a good amount, but amount is a set of four from equal. Or do I think too much about little things? lol
Message 7 of 31 (1,211 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i havent crafted any event cards, but i have bought some event rewind bundles. i started playing the game about 5 months ago and missed out on some good cards i really wanted.

Message 8 of 31 (1,203 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

709 + 700

Message 9 of 31 (1,193 Views)

★★ Pro
@gogogo227 I have done both ways(only purchased KSZ with $$$) and I have to say, if you still have a few event cards that you want, you may want to consider crafting (as long as you have a decent amount of sparks) because that way you get exactly what you are wanting.

I have found that with so many extras it was worth it for me and I got a bunch of legendary that I would be still hoping for if I hadn't.
Message 10 of 31 (1,189 Views)