feeling ripped off

by Draven61478

Original Post

feeling ripped off

★ Novice

I spent 150 dollars on Saturday March 4th 2017 on an 11 pack ultimate legends bundle, 4 individual Ultimate Legends packs, a Combine bundle, and several Combine packs, I recieved ALL GOLD rated cards, NO ELITE rated materials that are needed to complete the sets. After spending that much money on "supposed" premium content, I am FEELING a little ripped off. I am a LONG time customer of the Madden franchise and loyal member of the Ultimate Team community. I purchase content weekly and have never had an issue with premium content UNTIL NOW. 150 bucks is alot of money, and I have to feel like I got some value from that, I DO NOT FEEL THAT WAY. What can be done about this issue? 

Message 1 of 6 (469 Views)

Re: feeling ripped off

★★★★★ Apprentice
I know how you feel. EA doesn't care. Plain and simple. They do not care. All they want is for you to keep spending money. I tried to complain about it too. I get no answers. I just get banned for a few days for expressing my concerns. They just don't care. Sorry.
Message 2 of 6 (448 Views)

Community Manager

@Aadland8

Just to clarify, your posting ability was suspended here for spamming, multiple spamming, not because you were expressing your concerns.

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Wow Barry, I gave him advice. You need to realize that I am right. You don't want to fix any problems that the community has. There is no value for our money when we buy bundles. You don't listen plain and simple. The problem is not fixed. None of my posts or issues got fix just I got banned. EA didn't listen or care. I have not spent any money in the last 5 months because EA marketing plan sucks. EA makes enough money on packs and bundles. They can now make them cheaper and give us more value for OUR the community money.
Message 4 of 6 (426 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dude you spent 150 dollars on a game. That is silly. You should feel ripped off but don't blame madden for being so gullible as to fall into their trap. Smh
Message 5 of 6 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me as well. I have been playing mut for four years and had one limited time pull, they could care less about us. How is it fair that the people who already have all the good players get more, because I go on twitter and see what people pulled and they all have 97-99 overall teams and are getting more 99 overalls? If EA really cared they would increase pull rates.

Message 6 of 6 (393 Views)