by shawnzzz2

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Honest opinions on the ground. Fix the lag please there are times the bar isn't showing to load so you will release it and before the bar goes back down it appears as if it was loading the whole time. But realistically you don't want this system at all . But how about making it customizable so it's not just left right there are millions of moves on the ground throw in a few unique escape or reversals...instead of the old left right. And def need to make blocking transitions easier latching and just holding onto a guy is like the easiest thing to do on the ground you just grab but is like one of the harder things in the game... And even once you get the hang of it you feel like a loser. I don't even like to win on the ground in this game I wish this was a kickboxing game...

This game is a spammers wet dream the ground game is basically a game of dice with the worst online lag thrown in with the lovely ghost bars. And the stand up where jabs will throw off your opponent but if you kick him in the face with a front kick while they are trying to flying knee they will just plow thru like Mario yeahh yaaaay [admin: comment removed] the ground is so awesome lol

Message 1 of 12 (775 Views)

Re: Change the ground

EA DICE Team

@shawnzzz2

Try to keep your thoughts or feedback to a single topic - I've merged them for you Standard smile

Message 2 of 12 (762 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So I can't have multiple problems with the game? Why does it take shenanigans to actually get a response? My whole point is people making good points get ignored the rowdy ones get booted ignore both or handle both..jus sayin
Message 3 of 12 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@shawnzzz2

We do read feedback by players, but we are unable to respond to everything.

It is ok if you would like to post feedback. However, to keep the forum a readable and pleasant experience for everyone, we would like you to make a single topic for your feedback (at least if you are posting again within a short period of time).

Message 4 of 12 (752 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You can't respond? What's the point of this? just change the whole game you guys are messing it up and just making it some Dana White wet dream bs. Guess all I have left to say is these games are very disappointing especially when boxing and skate and some of your others are the most realistic games out. From a guy who has been playing mma games since they came out this is a real bummer. The worst is you would never pull this on the madden fans if you just changed the whole tackling system like you did our grappling they'd riot. Sorry I'm not a football fan I've followed UFC since like fifth grade other mma fans like me I'm sure are sick of our game being messed with like we deserve a decent game to or at least a consistent series not worried about taking our dollars for your crappy fight packs . Stop money grubbing and worrying about add one make a complete game so you just get the game and that's it maybe add fighters but that's it no more map packs new shorts new moves.✌minus the index
Message 5 of 12 (744 Views)

Change the ground!

★★★★ Novice
Can we please get someone with some sense in there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Message 6 of 12 (721 Views)

[Edit - Admin.] the next game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If you don't completely change the ground I'm done and getting everyone I can to be done with this game. Also the clinch is * especially the block buttons changing that * is dumb. Also the unstoppable over hand punch combos and the sliding kick spammers needs to change bring back a decent punch or kick catch and that would solve it the pary system is wack. All in all horrible all around game just has flashy graphics.

Message 7 of 12 (708 Views)

Ea are you going to do anything?

★★★★ Novice
Are you guys going to change the ground? the whole system is dumb.. and the clinch with its different set of blocking rules like is this just the way it is ? Can I get an answer I was told this was a place for answers so prove it. Are we as fans to just deal with this new system or are you working on something?
Message 8 of 12 (717 Views)

Re: Ea are you going to do anything?

★★ Apprentice

They're not changing it for this game, so you're just going to have to deal with it. What do you suggest the change it to? Back to the swooping and inconsistent stick movements? Do you want to go back to the punch flick days of UD3.  All you do is complain and offer no solutions, then get all salty when your ignored. 

Message 9 of 12 (699 Views)

Re: Ea are you going to do anything?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You're a * you complain about some of the same shot don't get salty with me boi... and yeah some of the shot is common sense when I talk about the clinch block ...keep the blocking the sane as stand up duuuh no explanation needed. And yes the swoops were better not the way they did them but thq was dope they don't have to change the stand up to change the ground..ie the stand up is the sane from 1-2 but ground completely different. So ideas which are not my responsibility or problem I'm a consumer who has bought every one of their ever changing games, I just want some consistency. But anyway on the ground ground blocks should be a different one button control not the directional * it shouldn't be as hard to block as of grappling is just holding an r stick. With the r stick make it customizable add a few new escapes and reversals. Make blocking on the bottom possible I appreciate you trying to make it look real but it's a game u should never end up in a position where you just lay there with you're arms up the people want to play so allow blocking and the side to side leaning thq had. Clinch also could calm down with the damage and difficulties in breaking again thq had you beat there for the simple fact you could actually push or pull whether or not you were the grappler or grapplie... basically I think the whole system needs revamped and basically it's not that far fetched as of its happened EVERY game so suck it lung4444[Inappropriate comment removed - Admin.]444. And as of I have bought every game pre-order UFC2- fight night 1 I've spent a lot of money on this franchise to be ignored about my opinions .... I don't type it out because they ignore it what's the point of writing this shot if the just keep the ground game to please the political and grammatically correct losers that actually like this game like I said before this is good for mk players who like to find those unstoppable combos and never lose not a real game for fight fans

Message 10 of 12 (695 Views)