Re: Ea are you going to do anything?

by ShawnzyFFF

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

They ignore you because you don't know how to write, spell, or form a complete sentence.  The main forum is back and they are responding, were you banned from that one already?  You were crying that no one responds to you, so I gave you an answer and you get all but hurt about it.  The ground game is great, to bad you're too much of a [Comment Removed - Admin.] to understand it. This site is littered with your salty rants, they don't give a damn what you have to say because you don't make any sense, the patching is done, they've stated that [Comment Removed - Admin.] yet you still expect them to make changes when you can't explain properly what your going for.  You sound like a fool, and as such are treated like one. 

Message 11 of 12 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
No you are the fool, Internet fancy man. This isn't proper forum this is were slang memes and all rediculoussness in general was created acting like I have to type ...not speak with correct grammar makes you look stoopid it the Internet trooooolls * moron. I have stated what to do very clearly changed the ground ....THEY HAVE EVERY GAME ...what don't you get and yes I haven't come up with ideas for every fix I'm not a game programmer I'm not gonna waste my time writing out pass to gaurd half swipe pass to mount criss cross swipe etc. it's their job. The groun is garbage takedown garbage clinch garbage grappling ultimate garbage if you think differently you are the idiot or obviously haven't tried playing through the career. I'm a real man who doesn't have time to type polite detailed message I'm a consumer who has been playin fights games since mike Tyron's knock out. My opinion is propably more valuable thank yours simply for my experience in fight games and real life I used to wrestle and do bjj after high school the grappling is * trust me
Message 12 of 12 (354 Views)