easter event hats

by abc1426918355

Original Post

easter event hats

★★★★★ Apprentice

not bashing it or anything

but am I the only person getting hats for literally one class? I have like 7 easter hats for the imp n only 1-3 for everybody else

Message 1 of 6 (474 Views)

Re: easter event hats

[ Edited ]

Personally, I find the thumbnails so unhelpful that I have no idea which character the majority of the hats go with, particularly the zombie hats.  I was using germanshu's videos to figure them out, then I just decided "who cares?"  Only a few are appealing enough for me to use, mostly for plants.

Message 2 of 6 (469 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with pandareno. The Holiday hats are usually in the same spot for everybody but they remove my use of accessories for most of them! I like my glasses gentlemen... & ladies.

Message 3 of 6 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@pandareno1999 wrote:

Personally, I find the thumbnails so unhelpful that I have no idea which character the majority of the hats go with, particularly the zombie hats.  I was using germanshu's videos to figure them out, then I just decided "who cares?"  Only a few are appealing enough for me to use, mostly for plants.

for me i've gotten like 7 imp hats

2 all star

etc

but i've only gotten 2 hats for plants

Message 4 of 6 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]

I thought there were only two hats per character class.  Did you go and actually see these hats in the customization booth?  Like I said, the poor thumbnails make it almost impossible to tell which zombie character a particular hat is for.  So far, the only zombi hats I got that I like are the easter egg for allstar and one of the hats for engineer.

Message 5 of 6 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i've gotten his bowler hat the water can n an accessory like one

Message 6 of 6 (421 Views)