Re: can I buy goat 3000

by abc1426918355

Original Post

can I buy goat 3000

★ Novice

I rather waste my 50 on a goat to help ppl with the goat meal trophy ( devs only since im on ps4 ).

Message 1 of 8 (920 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Chomper115 As I understand you are talking about Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 so I moved your topic to this forum.

Message 2 of 8 (891 Views)

★ Novice

Does this mean I can buy him from psn store before it he goes for a month? Since limited time seems fair

Message 3 of 8 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Your post is a little confusing. Are you saying you want to use 50 rainbow stars to buy the Hover Goat, or you want to spend real money on it? Neither of those options will work. There is currently only one way to unlock the Hover Goat and that is by finishing the Trials of Eternity. Only after that can you unlock his treasure chest for 75 rainbow stars.

The Goatmeal trophy can be completed without Hover Goat.

Message 4 of 8 (871 Views)

★ Novice

Real money and tbh puzzles suck and btw you don't understand me because right now I want to help ppl your not helping 

Message 5 of 8 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is currently no cash option for the Hover Goat, however I do hope that one day in the future it and the Unicorn Chomper will be available for purchase.

I'm sorry that by answering your question accurately that you feel it is not helpful.

Message 6 of 8 (852 Views)

★★ Guide

No, you cannot buy Goat 3000.

The only way to get the Goat is to play the Trials of Gnomus. 

There is no short cut.  If you want goat, you have to grind to get it.

Message 7 of 8 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MellodyDoll wrote:

There is currently no cash option for the Hover Goat, however I do hope that one day in the future it and the Unicorn Chomper will be available for purchase.

I'm sorry that by answering your question accurately that you feel it is not helpful.

he's basically asking ea to make them available for real money as he has no intention of unlocking them

Message 8 of 8 (825 Views)