blackridge rivals

by richieluv76

Original Post

Re: blackridge rivals

★ Guide

iPhone 5 16GB

The only app running during NFS NL playing is NFS NL.

I entered the request to FM and at the moment it is more than 2 months old. They can't provide any solution since few updates. I was hope this update will fix it, but as I had been expecting - it did not.

Message 281 of 312 (829 Views)

★ Apprentice
BLACKRIDGE rivals is a big lie and scam. At the end of the previous season, when I got more than 5100SP, and I reached Icon III category, not only at the beginning of the next one, I started with 4500SP and I Icon category. This is a robbery, and, Novato Bay ... only mountain races. A hoax, and a boredom.
Message 282 of 312 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
yep been having this problem too, fully upgraded ccx with 6 tuning points and cannot out run a viper or mclaren?? makes no sense
Message 283 of 312 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
yep been getting this to, fully upgraded ccx with 6 tuning points! surely shouldn't lose to lower spec'd cars but i do and often
Message 284 of 312 (727 Views)

★★★ Guide

@jutp1 wrote:
yep been getting this to, fully upgraded ccx with 6 tuning points! surely shouldn't lose to lower spec'd cars but i do and often

What are your times? Can you let us know? So let's see how much you can improve..

Message 285 of 312 (721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

so i've got a suggestion for brr that may make it a little more even so that some players dont run away with it and end the season on massive sp scores, how about limiting the number of brr races to the 15 races required to complete the 3 sponsorship bonuses?

i was going to suggest having brr races use fuel, but then thought that would disadvantage free players because they potentially would have less fuel available for brr after doing the other races for daily bonuses, so think only being able to do 15 races per day seems a fairer way............ any thoughts?

Message 286 of 312 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@richieluv76 wrote:

........... any thoughts?

Yes.

Scrap the awful BBR altogether and go back to the old Tournament, which was actually enjoyable.

I hate BBR with a passion. I stopped playing it months ago after realizing how angry it makes me each time I play BBR.

You only need to look at the number of BBR complaints in these forums (and of course this particular thread!) to see what a bad mistake EA made by introducing it. Maybe the idea was good on paper. But in reality it is the worst part of this game and the one players complain most about. Not just newbies. Not just whingers. But EVERYONE!

Message 287 of 312 (684 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@yud111 well, yes, brr isnt great, but the old tournament had its flaws as well, that was just as repetitive as brr, perhaps even more so as you were continually racing the one track (and yes i do realise the irony of saying that given the current repetitiveness of blizzard run and tornado run) and free players were at a disadvantage due to the ticket system, it was just a thought i had about trying to make brr a little bit more balanced

Message 288 of 312 (680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is a cheat, 4738 SP, perfect race, with time record included, and I lose the race against a car with 4500sp. It's the biggest LIEBILL ever. It is not worth fighting to score, in addition, at the end of the season you descend two levels .. that is, to maintain the category, and only run races through the coffers and blueprints

Message 289 of 312 (621 Views)

★★★ Guide

@milocj70 wrote:
This is a cheat, 4738 SP, perfect race, with time record included, and I lose the race against a car with 4500sp. It's the biggest LIEBILL ever. It is not worth fighting to score, in addition, at the end of the season you descend two levels .. that is, to maintain the category, and only run races through the coffers and blueprints
Hi, if you are sure that this "player" has used tricks to win, then report here https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new In the description, specify the date and time and attach this screenshot.
Message 290 of 312 (618 Views)