Re: blackridge rivals

by orangeworx

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@TheRealJony i replied there, yep tuned laf, thanks. Not really rusty , because i play a bit in underground when farming.
Also i wanted to do rank one once i have done it. Wont be soo keen to get that rank again unless it is really difficult or a better format is introduced to decide number one.
Message 251 of 312 (985 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TheRealJony,

Its possible to be no 1 with the ccx , so dont loose hope, having a laF doesnt mean automatic king..... u just have to master ur ccx and push hard, it drives totally different from ur LaF so u will have a great learning curve .... but truth be told , i love the ccx if only it had good accl , if u can control its top speed, its a BEAST
Message 252 of 312 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I knew blackridge is the worst update ever, but this takes it to a new level 🤣🤣🤣 I know he had to make some kind of "how slow can I go"experiment, but recording it and matching it up with a 650s? Cash farming update and nothing more... Next time can you at least try to look like you give a ........ when you make new updates?
Message 253 of 312 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I agree with you on this... Mismatching opponents and just weird *... I definitely dislike the Blackridge addition
Message 254 of 312 (828 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I too totally agree with u all. I have the fully upgraded CCX still I loose the game with lower points cars. And the worst part is if you loose they take 40 points and if you won "luckly" you will get 13 points
Message 255 of 312 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I noticed since the new season started "Lil Wayne" that I'm getting ultra low SP cars wrecking me! I have a CCX at 870 and the SV murcielago at 866 ... was doing good in the last season... winning some losing some but still managed to get up to 3700 points... since the new season started... i'm losing way more and oddly all the opponents have lower SP than me but muuuch faster cars.. so the losses are big and the wins (if i do luckily win) are rewarded measly.

Wtf's up with BR???

Message 256 of 312 (727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You are a cheeser that needs cars with a max pr of 1100 because you have no skill. Game is unbalanced and unfair when you have a 200-300 PR disadvantage

Message 257 of 312 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another * * with a car with a max pr of 1100, you have no skill cheeser 

Message 258 of 312 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You * * no talent cheater. You have no * skill what so ever . You have a car with a max pr of 1012 racing against people with an pr of 400-500 less.

Message 259 of 312 (528 Views)

@jgforever76 Please refrain from using profanity and insults in AHQ.

Thank you.

Now about your posts, are you referring to me? Download laughing 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 260 of 312 (511 Views)