Re: Zombies become popular again?

by ThCakeIsALie

Original Post

Zombies become popular again?

★★ Apprentice

I am not sure if anyone have noticed this. I have played mainly zombie side for a long time and almost never have had problem to find enemies. Until a couple of days ago, I noticed that it was harder to find plant opponents. It took longer minutes to search plant players and sometimes I had to change to play plants. Does this mean many players favour zombie sides more due to some balance correction for plants? Or it was just coincidence?

Message 1 of 13 (1,482 Views)

★★ Guide

I´ve heard the mindless OTK combo deck of the month is on the zombie side. Makes sense they all come crawling. /jk

Message 2 of 13 (1,425 Views)

★ Guide

I think rose might become a thing again. Untrickable makes it a little rough, but tactical cuke is still good in most scenarios, and she had so much removal and transmogrify effects. Honestly I could see three-headed chomper making a comeback in this meta. I forget the name but the 5/5 for 5 that evolves to deal 3 dmg to everything here and next door also might be good. I think the removal is there for plants but people aren't willing to change their decks

Message 3 of 13 (1,417 Views)

★★ Pro

@wonoz wrote:

I´ve heard the mindless OTK combo deck of the month is on the zombie side. Makes sense they all come crawling. /jk

Exactly.

Popular again is one way to put it.

Trendy is another way to put it.

Message 4 of 13 (1,412 Views)

★★ Guide

Value wise I am a huge fan of Tricone actually. It has everything Threepeater lacks plus its a nut which is a much better tribal than peas if you ask me. I included it in my citron deck and it works really really well....also packs a nice punch if you play a control deck and need dmg.

Message 5 of 13 (1,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
The new mushroom legendary 5 cost 5/5 bullseye with mushroom evolution do 3 damage here and next door @jakeman102201
Message 6 of 13 (1,374 Views)

★★ Pro
@wonoz tricorn I tried and liked in citron pecanolith and that grape responsibility is narsty
Message 7 of 13 (1,369 Views)

★ Guide

@patdk75 yeah that's the one I meant

Message 8 of 13 (1,361 Views)

★★ Pro
Nice card for a five cost plant. Too bad it doesn't do damage regardless for imitaters, but oh well
Message 9 of 13 (1,353 Views)

★★ Guide

People will always go to whatever's the FOTM.

Set 1 belonged to Zombies.

Set 2 belonged to Plants due to Venus Flytraplanet and Clique Peas.

Set 3 currently belongs to Zombies due to Jurassic Fossilhead and Zom-Blob.

I'm a perma-plant player. I refuse to go w/ the tides and instead modify my current plant decks to become stronger.

Message 10 of 13 (1,348 Views)