ZOMBOT AEROSTATIC IS BUGGED

by SajHNQ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ZOMBOT AEROSTATIC IS BUGGED

★ Apprentice
I tried the zombot aerostatic today and its ability is not working. After dealing damage to plants, it stands still and hence no new zombie appear.
Please fix this as I really like this card.
Message 1 of 12 (1,328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ZOMBOT AEROSTATIC IS BUGGED

★★ Pro
You have to damage the plant hero, not the plants. Try captain flameface who replaced deadbeard and the gondola will have strike through
It works great, and I have tried it out myself, so I am speaking of experience

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,818 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
You have to damage the plant hero, not the plants. Try captain flameface who replaced deadbeard and the gondola will have strike through
It works great, and I have tried it out myself, so I am speaking of experience
Message 2 of 12 (1,819 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for the information,

But then they have to fix the card description - as now it's only "do damage" without the clarification about the target (hero/plant).

And if it can only trigger the ability by damaging the hero then I don't think it will fit my imp deck well Frown( - Disappointed

Message 3 of 12 (1,319 Views)

★★ Pro
I just went back into the game and you are correct that it just has to deal damage so I don't know why it didn't work, maybe you had all lanes covered or... I don't know but what happened to me is this....

I had zombie on heights and gondola on moon base z in first ground lane. So he hits the overshoot and goes to next lane leaving a zombie and then again the same thing but after leaving one of those marching band zombies, the gondola went to the water.
Next round he hit and bounced back to moon base z
I didn't get any great zombies, but he still moves like space cowboy, so I would advise anyone that if possible, further left you place the gondola the more chance for hitting multiple lanes.
And captain flameface to give all pirates strike through is a nice touch too...
Message 4 of 12 (1,299 Views)

★ Apprentice

@patdk75 wrote:
I just went back into the game and you are correct that it just has to deal damage so I don't know why it didn't work, maybe you had all lanes covered or... I don't know but what happened to me is this....

I had zombie on heights and gondola on moon base z in first ground lane. So he hits the overshoot and goes to next lane leaving a zombie and then again the same thing but after leaving one of those marching band zombies, the gondola went to the water.
Next round he hit and bounced back to moon base z
I didn't get any great zombies, but he still moves like space cowboy, so I would advise anyone that if possible, further left you place the gondola the more chance for hitting multiple lanes.
And captain flameface to give all pirates strike through is a nice touch too...
I used it 3 times with only 1 other imp on field - and it didn't work by hitting the plants.
Anyway, I test it with a pirate deck and it moved after hitting the hero - so I believe you're right about the mechanic.
It's a pity as my main Z deck is imp Frown(
Message 5 of 12 (1,293 Views)

★ Pro

Oooh... they need to fix the description... well still is a good zombie

Message 6 of 12 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah they need to fix the description, it’s annoying that what it’s SUPPOSED to do according to the current description isn’t what it ACTUALLY does!

Message 7 of 12 (1,194 Views)

★★ Guide

I don’t think it’s a description thing, I just think it’s broke. 

Message 8 of 12 (1,188 Views)

★★ Pro

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 wrote:

I don’t think it’s a description thing, I just think it’s broke. 

I agree. In it's current form, it is a very lackluster legendary card.

There are many better options for the cost.

Message 9 of 12 (1,174 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Message 10 of 12 (1,157 Views)