Re: Wrong EA Account

by Navinoth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong EA Account

★★★★ Novice

So I just spent the last 1 or so with customer support trying to get my Gamertag switched from the improper account to my actual EA Account.

Which is says they can do, yet when I called customer support they said this was not possible?

I need to link my current Xbox one Gamertag to my Actual EA/Origin Account. (This account has no Gamertag or Console ID associated)

Message 1 of 3 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Navinoth

As far as I know you can only re-link your PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag to another EA Account. To do this you need to contact EA support  How to contact EA support  Try to contact support again. Usually only they can do similar operations.  Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (546 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Navinoth

As far as I know you can only re-link your PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag to another EA Account. To do this you need to contact EA support  How to contact EA support  Try to contact support again. Usually only they can do similar operations.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Correct, this is an EA account. This account has no Gamertag associated with it. When I used the battlefield companion app I used my gmail account thinking thats what I was logging in with, it then created an EA account and me (not realizing this) logged into battlefront with that account and as such linked my Gamertag to that email. What I need is to transfer that Gamertag to this account that I am currently using. Which has no gamertags or Console ID's Associated with it. However customer support said its not possible? Yet it states it is within the help info.

Message 3 of 3 (449 Views)