Will there be an online companion for madden 17 CFM like in 2016?

by chillymanilow

Original Post

Is CFM companion being made for Madden 17 or not ?

★ Apprentice

Can you answer the question on if EA are actually making a companion app for Madden 17, yes or no please don't reply with "we will update you when we have news" as this isnt answering the question, you must know if you actually working on it or just benched!

I find it hard to believe a company of this size has no idea still 3 Mth's after the released a game on if or even how to release a website with their own data on it

Message 51 of 67 (553 Views)

Re: Is CFM companion being made for Madden 17 or not ?

★ Apprentice

Shock EA dosent listen to its customer's again!!!!! Too busy trying to make extra money on MUT to care about its players that play CFM

I may well buy madden again next year because EA owns the Monopoly on the NFL, but i wont be buying their other products as they all have alternatives.

Message 52 of 67 (536 Views)

Re: Will there be an online companion for madden 17 CFM like in 2016?

★★★ Newbie
Seriously are you guys going to bring out the companion site? Actually, this is truly disappointing!
Message 53 of 67 (540 Views)

★★ Novice
It's November 12th. Still no website or app????
Message 54 of 67 (521 Views)

★ Novice
Now it's November, we still do not have a companion app to go with this game. Maybe it's not important to you but it is imperative that the league commissioners have access to the league from a phone or computer. This season has dragged cause of a lack of a companion app.
Message 55 of 67 (479 Views)

★★ Novice
I've had every Madden for the last 10 years because I play in a league with my friends. If they don't bring the companion app back, this will be the last season that I buy the game. It is way too much of a pain to turn on the system every time to see who has played, and who is left to play before the week advances. This was such a major feature to leave out of the game. Makes no sense.
Message 56 of 67 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you able to edit player names and ratings from the website/app or only in game?  I would love to be able to edit player names for all the generic rookies but it will take so much time without the use of a computer.

Message 57 of 67 (460 Views)

★★ Novice
There is not a website or an app to manage a franchise at all this year. This is why I'm pissed off. No site or app. Such a let down
Message 58 of 67 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
@Garza21Lions

Pretty dumb analogy. A CFM companion app is not as necessary a feature as a steering wheel in a car. It's more like buying a car that doesn't have radio controls on the steering wheel.

It's a quality of life improvement, not a necessity.
Message 59 of 67 (446 Views)

★★ Novice
The issue is that EA has always had a website to manage these Online Connected Franchise since I can remember.
Message 60 of 67 (442 Views)