Will there be an online companion for madden 17 CFM like in 2016?

by chillymanilow

Original Post

Re: Will there be an online companion for madden 17 CFM like in 2016?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Unbelievable that there is no CFM App, website or third party access for the amazing daddyleagues.com..

Like many like time leagues, we all have a day job and the ability to pickup free agents, trade, upgrade players and even draft (when that worked) was vital. I've made trades on my commute home on the train and grabbed free agents during lunch. Hard to believe that you no longer have such a useful feature. Why go backwards? Never heard of that happening to a software product. 

Is this even on a production cycle? Are there beta tests planned? 

Worst of all, are they just setting you community managers up for failure and really have nothing planned. An official blog or some announcement needs to be made. To show your customers you are really doing this... or not.

Message 41 of 67 (869 Views)

★ Novice

It's really unfortunate.

I've seen a massive decline in activity due to not being able to view player attributes and information outside of the game itself. 

It makes trading much harder, and approving trades based on comparing players even more tough.

Bad move.

Message 42 of 67 (863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

THIS! It's been a disaster for league activity and trading without having a web portal for it.

Message 43 of 67 (809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why can EA just advise when it will be out. Frustrating.
Message 44 of 67 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been a Madden player since 1990 ,  i founded the first and one of the best online leagues all around the world, Madden Italian League...  running it since 2004.

Well, this year i DIDN'T BUY MADDEN becouse of this.... becouse EA Sports reached the limit , a bounch of * who cares only about money.

NO SENSE removing the CCM Website if you don't have  a better alternative ready. But Ea DID IT... SO * OFF YOU, EASPORTS AND MADDEN . 

Message 45 of 67 (776 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Does anyone else think EA has deliberately killed daddyleagues because it's a superior product than they can deliver?

it seems like EA are deliberately damaging online CFM's to crush a product that enhances Madden.

EA should be thanking daddyleagues for looking after the online CFM leagues because they don't.
Message 46 of 67 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

DaddyLeagues got squashed because they were making money off of EA's back.

I get it why they locked that down but in the mean time, by not offering an alternative, they have completely alienated a huge group of Madden players.

Heck, most of us would have probably paid extra for a CFM feature rich site ran by EA.

But what do I know. I'm just a member of a community that doesn't buy digital packs of football cards and actually expect a full featured game for 60 bucks. I know, whata j erk huh?

Probably the sooner we start to embrace that the game has literally changed and it's not coming back the better.

Sad because it used to be one of the coolest gaming experiences there is. Especially in a 32 man league.

Oh well. On to something else. Tell the passionate Draft Champions community hi from me.

Message 47 of 67 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David or @EA_Barry

The ability to not be connected at any time is a huge inconvenience for hardcore madden fans. There are at least 50 leagues on the daddyleagues.com website who were utilizing the companion app since madden 15 and now not having it, completedly changed how active our community is.

Trades have dropped to all time low as any time you want to see any stat, you have to get on an Xbox to do. I can't see the outcome of any game either until I get on an Xbox. The fun and excitement EA introduced to us, is now gone. Please understand this really is a big feature everyone is missing. At least some way to be connected while not on xbox could be your first phase .

Thanks for listening.
Kartastic
Message 48 of 67 (626 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Real joke that they have done nothing. Not even advised when or if it's coming.
Message 49 of 67 (568 Views)

Can we have an update on tbe companion APP?

★★★★ Novice
Some news on this would be good. Some leagues have almost completed a season. People will stop playing this soon.

Why they could just kerp daddies league running until they had a solution is just bad management and planning.

Is MUT the only form EA cares about?
Message 50 of 67 (562 Views)