Will Torchwood & goat ever be available to us all or stay locked behind trials?

by hurtforsale

Original Post

Re: Will Torchwood & goat ever be available to us all or stay locked behind

★★★ Guide
Another Trial of Gnomus event (cats vs Dino's) good luck everyone
Message 31 of 41 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Just opened the red chest and no key for me. So I'm still at 2 keys after 5 chests.
Message 32 of 41 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It isn't about entitlements [Edited EA_Julio] lol. I would gladly earn them if it was reasonable. Look at paladins and Overwatch do they lock any character by stupidly long random chance activities? No, no game does. I pre ordered this game for $60, have about 100 hours in it, so I got my moneys worth. I'm not mad, I don't feel cheated, at all. But what they are doing is undeniable stupid and people like you have zero leverage in your argument now that you know that I don't think I deserve anything, I'm just smart enough to know when something or someone is really brainless.

USER RULES & GUIDELINES

Current EA employees and advisors are empowered to make decisions and appropriate judgment calls as to what does and does not fall into these categories and will take any necessary action based on these guidelines

Here at Answers HQ, our main goal is to create a place where players are free to ask their gaming questions without hesitation, share their expertise with like-minded gamers, and have fun helping players find solutions to get back in the game. While you're visiting Answers HQ, please keep these simple rules in mind:

• Be respectful and courteous of others
Message 33 of 41 (1,008 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@missitalia21 wrote:

So did i, except the Gnome trials and that's why i'm here. Why are you here besides telling the world you've done them already ? I call that showing off... 

You didn't get the chance to dispise said Trials and rng for a damn key because you got one every single time ! I don't dislike the game either fyi, actually it's one of my favs, i'm just bored of doing the same thing again and again. The 2 trials i've already done were a breath of fresh air just like the events of the portal !

Who's talking about GW1 here ? Not me.

Good for you really but if you don't have anything to say then what are you doing here ?  If you don't like it don't come read or even answer. Let us express ourselves, after all this forum is about that

And i'll add that it doesn't bother anyone who already have the characters as always.

He, she, it is what is known as a "fanboy".  The answer you will get is that the game is great and the problem is you.

Message 34 of 41 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@linger4606 wrote:
Another Trial of Gnomus event (cats vs Dino's) good luck everyone

Good luck everyone watching people sit in a corner and boost because this thrown together mode is so lame. Talk about being lazy and reusing code.

Message 35 of 41 (994 Views)

★★★ Guide
Negativity aside, did anyone manage to get the new characters this week?

What are your thoughts? Standard smile
Message 36 of 41 (979 Views)

★ Novice
This isn't a competitive shooter. It's not rainbow six. They can reward the better and grinding players if they want to because its not like everything has to be all perfectly balanced and fair. If you want an edge you should have to work for it.They want to reward people who will put in the work to unlock new characters, its perfectly reasonable. It's free, anyone can get it all you have to do is take it step by step. They aren't ridiculously hard. Once a week get stars and see if you get a key..its not that hard
Message 37 of 41 (884 Views)

★ Novice
Party characters aren't worth the grind. They do less damage then the others and only slightly more than average when in partymode
Message 38 of 41 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It won’t be available to everyone in a shop pack or anything. Just take the time to beat the trials and get the code,it’s that simple. Stop being so salty in the comments people. If you want it so bad then why don’t you work for it like me and the rest of the players who own these characters did.

Message 39 of 41 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

good luck to those who are working to get these characters.

Message 40 of 41 (795 Views)