Why this game hates me?

by dadada223

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why this game hates me?

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys.I wanna say something about my experience.Today i played nfs in special events(Nissan Skyline GT-R R34) and i love this car.JDM for life ,but this game really hates me.At the last chapter,last race, he requires 668 PR ,and i can't do it without gold,that means you need to buy it with money.I have full upgrades at green parts but i miss this upgrade kits at all.And guess what in the shop it cost 12.500 credits or 80 golds...I spent like ~400 gold on this event for nothing.180 gold for a race because it tells me it's easy but it's actually extreme,90 for tickets(for nothing..) and for parts.Tried to upgrade all before last chapter.I don't know what to do.In shop the parts i need cost gold.At the Fast track top pr it cost 1,186 gold to upgrade it...I feel this game transform in a pay-to-win.

Message 1 of 4 (710 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why this game hates me?

★★★ Guide

Hello, I've spent a lot of money on this game because I really appreciate it, but I understand that my thoughts are not shared by many players. Let's go to the problem, after years of events I learned that you have to make as many races as possible, especially those races where you can receive the spare parts for the "maximum speed" and / or "acceleration". This way your PR will increase faster. Now there is the option to reduce the waiting time of the tickets and it is of great help. Now after the last update, things have improved, read here: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-no-limits/news/lights-camera-traction-update?...

Tiered Rewards for Special Events
We're introducing a new tiered rewards system in Special Events. Racers who do not complete the Special Event will now receive a tiered reward based on their level of completion. Qualifying for bronze tier or above will unlock a permanent Replay Race to earn reward car Blueprints, as well as blueprints towards the reward cars's completion. Complete the event to earn gold tier, unlocking the reward car with all current upgrades unlocked as well as other rewards, such as exclusive wraps!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (845 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I posted yesterday, apparently if you give an opinion about EA they delete your post! 

I agree with you 100%! EA has become a money hungry pay to win company. Sad but this game is proof. Unless you are willing to open your wallet, you will grind and grind to come close as they dangle the carrot in front of our faces. 

I used to be a very loyal EA fan, but I think now I'm moving in the other direction. This game has incredible potential, but I feel it's missed the mark. The fact that there is an option to pay a 100 bucks for imaginary gold is insane to me. 

4.85 billion dollars in revenue so far in 2017.......but yeah, they REALLY need the money. They have to milk every penny out of us "loyal EA gamers". It's very disappointing they have shifted in this direction. It really feels like they have forgotten that we as consumers helped build that empire.

Me personally, I've been buying EA games since the Sega genesis was the best console on the market, when the games they were producing were groundbreaking! Now....now the games feel the same every year, cut and pasted and repackaged and geared 100% to just roll in the DLC money. 

It's a real shame! Cha-Ching Cha-Ching another million made, another dissatisfied lifetime EA gamer. 

Message 2 of 4 (665 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello, I've spent a lot of money on this game because I really appreciate it, but I understand that my thoughts are not shared by many players. Let's go to the problem, after years of events I learned that you have to make as many races as possible, especially those races where you can receive the spare parts for the "maximum speed" and / or "acceleration". This way your PR will increase faster. Now there is the option to reduce the waiting time of the tickets and it is of great help. Now after the last update, things have improved, read here: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-no-limits/news/lights-camera-traction-update?...

Tiered Rewards for Special Events
We're introducing a new tiered rewards system in Special Events. Racers who do not complete the Special Event will now receive a tiered reward based on their level of completion. Qualifying for bronze tier or above will unlock a permanent Replay Race to earn reward car Blueprints, as well as blueprints towards the reward cars's completion. Complete the event to earn gold tier, unlocking the reward car with all current upgrades unlocked as well as other rewards, such as exclusive wraps!

Message 3 of 4 (846 Views)

Marked Unicomessina's answer as the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (560 Views)