Why is there a forum if EA doesn't update *!!!!

by SLYDOGG0018

Original Post

Why is there a forum if EA doesn't update *!!!!

★★ Novice

Why is there a forum for this game if you people at EA don't do * with it all you did was add those two hot rods and you think you're done? This game is very limited doesn't have enough parts and body kits there aren't enough cars what is it with you lazy people update the game already throw in all the cars from need for speed most wanted 2005 with all the body kits and accessories and we will be happy

Message 1 of 4 (747 Views)

Re: Why is there a forum if EA doesn't update *!!!!

Champion (Retired)

Hey @SLYDOGG0018

There's a Feedback & Suggestions thread here on the General Discussions where you may get heard easier : http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feedback-amp-Suggestions/m-p/4939830#M1026

I do agree with you though in that the game has a lot of potential to be better than it ended up being. It's not necessarily a bad game, but it could be so much more.

Message 2 of 4 (739 Views)

Re: Why is there a forum if EA doesn't update *!!!!

★★ Novice

Thanks for that appreciate it.. and I agree with youn100% 

Message 3 of 4 (701 Views)

EA I can run your company better than you!! I know what customers want.

★★ Novice

Why is there a forum for this game if you people at EA don't do poop with it all you did was add those two hot rods and you think you're done? This game is very limited doesn't have enough parts and body kits there aren't enough cars what is it with you lazy people update the game already throw in all the cars from need for speed most wanted 2005 with all the body kits and accessories and we will be happy do something different please. This game has only had like what??? 1 or 2 updates that didn't really do anything I mean come on it's like EA doesn't care about its customers at all. And it's funny cuz EA is in Cali right? I live in Cali most people that support EA live in Cali and we don't get what we deserve from EA. EA could easily remaster underground 1 2 and most wanted 2005 carbon and all the nfs greats and maybe add some new stuff and update the games but do they even think about that?? Most NFS fans don't want new games we like the old games!!!! Come on EA we invest a lot of time and money in you and you don't give us what we want that's trashy!!! I might as well run the company my dang self that way it will be more successful I mean seriously. Even nfs world was amazing. EA could easily bring that game to Xbox one and PS4. Honestly there is no racing game that compares to nfs world greatest PC racer ever!!! Seriously EA wtf are you lazy sons of guns doing. Not making the money you should be making that's for sure!!!!!!

Message 4 of 4 (702 Views)