Why do EA make it so difficult to do these sets?

by Aadland8

Original Post

Why do EA make it so difficult to do these sets?

★★★★★ Apprentice
If you don't spend no money in this game you can't do any of these sets. You can't!!! Even if you use the free packs through out the year you still can't do these sets. The pack odds sucks thus year and last year. Nothing got done about this! I getting tired of being pissed off when EA makes these sets impossible. All you want is money money money money! Buy this bundle buy that bundle. Just money money money! It us supposed to be a fun game mode,but it is not when all EA wants is money money money! I don't buy coins! Why don't you listen! Why don't u answer back!! The only answer I get is being banned from this site and on twitter for voicing my concerns and frustration with EA. No increase in elite players pulls in packs. I have seen many people buy your bundles and get nothing of value in packs. We don't get our money worth when we play Ultimate Team!!! All the odds of pulling elite players, gold badges, elite badges, quick sell packs, any packs in this game the odds or rates are horrible! Wow why can't EA fix the issue!!! Why? I love playing Madden Ultimate Team but don't like the impossible sets and the lack of pulling elite players out of packs. I don't want to log back in. I'm disappointed!!!!
Message 1 of 6 (654 Views)

Where are the elite players in packs?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Again I'm spamming! All these stupid dumb collectables and No elite players! Why can't EA get it right? Why can't you morons just put elite players in packs all packs, pro packs. Barry when are you going to go to your boss and change the stupid way you randomize the packs! There are NO limited time players in packs! I don't have a lot of money to put into the game so I need to make coins so HELP us out EA increase the limited time only cards we can pull in packs. Not too hard to fix! FIX!!!!
Message 2 of 6 (616 Views)

Only one chocolate bunny for the solo challange

★★★★★ Apprentice
What kind of * is this EA? What a ripoff!!! There are too many stupid collectables in these sets!!! I don't have the money or coins to open packs. Why can't EA listen!!!!!! The packs luck is horrible these last few years and it is not getting better!!!! Don't know why I bother, you programmers suck!!! So pissed with you idiots!!!! You made the game horrible!!! Too many stupid collectables and horrible luck. Less stupid collectables and more elite players!!!! Less money and coins to spend on in-game content. Really quit making this game like gambling.
Message 3 of 6 (622 Views)

Increase the pack luck EA programmers

★★★★★ Apprentice
Increase the pack luck!!!! It is so stupid when I spend money or coins and get screwed!!! I mean all packs in Madden!!!
Message 4 of 6 (601 Views)

Quicksell packs should have more than 1000 coins

★★★★★ Apprentice
Quicksell packs should have an increased chances for 50,000 or more coins in them!!!! They should not have too many collectables to complete!!!

Message 5 of 6 (600 Views)

Sets should not have that many collectable and players to complete

★★★★★ Apprentice
All I have to say is too many stupid collectables!!!! Again EA doesn't give a hoot! EA doesn't listen. The programmers don't listen! Make it happen!!!!
Message 6 of 6 (597 Views)