Why cant we get these new packs without spending an arm and a leg?

by Aadland8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why cant we get these new packs without spending an arm and a leg?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why doesn't EA listen? We spend a lot of money and coins in this game and get no value! Money money money!!!! EA we should be getting more free packs!!! Come on!
Message 1 of 9 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When is EA going to answer and solve these issues

Community Manager

@Aadland8

Multiple threads regarding the same issue are considered spam. As this has been an issue with you on more than one occasion, consider this a final warning. If you wish to continue to be able to post here please do not continue creating multiple threads regarding the same issue. Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (608 Views)

All Replies

Why EA? Why?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Packs NEED to be CHEAPER!!! A lot cheaper!!! I wish the company would burn! Then they can stop be so expensive! Make it cheaper to play ultimate team!
Message 2 of 9 (537 Views)

I play this game a lot. We need cheaper packs with better value!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Can't pull a campus hero without spending tons of money or coins. Can't even pull them in pro packs, because the odds sucks in this year game. Why don't EA listen? When we get upset EA blocks us on twitter and on Answers HQ. Block us from our right to be upset and be heard. Better odds. Better value. More free packs. More listening to us and do something for us. Who cares if you lose money. Stop taking ours! Please do something great!
Message 3 of 9 (543 Views)

When is EA going to answer and solve these issues

★★★★★ Apprentice
When are you guys going to increase the elite items odds? The odds sucks! Why does the in-game costs so much coins and money? Better the chances of elite items and players in the packs! Why don't you do something! I wasted 119000 coins of these in-game content and did not get my 119000 coins worth of content! Fix your in-game content of elite players and items! I hope you guys answer and solve our problems.
Message 4 of 9 (531 Views)

Community Manager

@Aadland8

Multiple threads regarding the same issue are considered spam. As this has been an issue with you on more than one occasion, consider this a final warning. If you wish to continue to be able to post here please do not continue creating multiple threads regarding the same issue. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 9 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why is nothing getting done then? Why can't EA make it better then? If I have the same complaints, please get them fixed. I'm sure I'm not the only person having this problem about the game. It is not fun playing if these things don't get better. Nothing gets better if we as costumers don't say anything. Where else can I report issues? If things got better I wouldn't keep having issues.
Message 6 of 9 (507 Views)

Community Manager

@Aadland8

We do appreciate player feedback but spamming this forum almost entirely negates any value your posts may have had.

Feedback needs to be constructive, valid, accurate and posted one time only. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 9 (500 Views)

Increase pack odds

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why is it that the team of the year packs you don't get any team of the year elite players? Why are the odds horrible and corrupt in this game? Please fix.
Message 8 of 9 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its what EA does- they give out half done games and then charge you for the rest as DLC.  EA has to be one of the worst companies out there for this. 

Message 9 of 9 (477 Views)