Re: Why Zombies decks are so weak after Galactic Gardens?

by zombiesunla

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

I'm finding that there are acutally a lot of good cards for Zombies that are better than Legendary, or shall I say they have better synergy for my selected deck.  Don't be putting Legendaries into your deck just because they are Legendaries.  I've had pretty good luck running a modified Neptuna Grave Danger.  It's just about finding what works for your play style.  There will be learning curves.  Also, you can earn the 150 tickets playing casual where I normally find it a little less daunting, both psychologically as well as opponent player skill usually.

BPRD

Message 11 of 15 (325 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@jasterrogue1 wrote:

I have been playing plants vs zombie heroes since October, 2016 but I won’t play anymore because since Galactic Gardens it’s very difficult to win with a Zombie deck. I have all the zombie Legendary cards (x4) but despite of this Zombie decks are so weak now.

Galactic Gardens should be renamed to Galactic Graveyards for zombies.

you cannot just throw x4 legendary and BOOM! you got ultimate deck. you need think of synergies between cards. there is site, pvzheroedecks.com that hold many decks. you can post your zombies deck here and let others give feedback

Message 12 of 15 (302 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't know why many players keep complaining about Zombie decks being too weak. I have all the heroes and like to switch between both sides to try new strategies - and I think both Plants and Zombies are pretty much equal.

I got to Ultimate League using 4 decks in rotation: Solar Flares, Night Cap, Impfinity and Prof. Brainstorm and I found they are all strong in their own ways. So I think the problem is your strategy, maybe you need to make some changes to have a better synergy between cards.

Good luck!

Message 13 of 15 (298 Views)

★ Novice

I am with you. And they keep changing things too quickly in PVZ2. I like to play to relax, but now you have to be in a slaughter mood to play. Scoring PVZ2 cannot catch on.

Message 14 of 15 (266 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree although most of the time it depends on your luck to catch good cards or not. Anyway I feel that, comparing between both sides, plant Galactic legendary cards are stronger than zombie's. Think about the effects of Starfruit, Captain Cucumber or Dragonfruit; how much damage can we get from them compared to Interdimensional Zobies, Cryo Yeti or even Supernova Gargantuar. They cannot be comparable. I think these sort of things make zombies decks very weaker than before and make most people play as plants rather than zombies. (I always have problem about finding plant opponent)

Message 15 of 15 (199 Views)