Re: Why I'm DONE with EA as an MMA game developer

by KnocksYOUoutCold

Original Post

Why I'm DONE with EA as an MMA game developer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

OK, so I just lost a fight in single player UT to a CAF that was 99 OVR with 100 in almost all three fighter attributes AND almost every move was a five star or Legendary. My CAF is 78 OVR with MAX recovery, they hit me ONCE and the fight was over. My fight record shows LOSS RD 1 0:00, they beat me in less than ONE SECOND. HOW DOES THIS SEEM FAIR TO YOU EA? the fact that as a company you think that it's fair to allow people to create MAXED OUT character(using real money) and then allow those characters to be used as opponents in the single player aspect of the game is BEYOND ME. I have not spent a dime on this game's micro transactions,because the one type of game that should NEVER have micro transactions is a FIGHTING GAME. As of right now I'm shelving EA Sports UFC 2 and this will most likely be the LAST MMA game I purchase that is made by EA. You have shown time and time again, that not only can you not create a successful MMA game on current gen consoles despite the improved technology(EA Sports UFC 6.8/10 and EA Sports UFC 2 6.4/10) but that you're more worried about taking your costumer's money through micro transactions; than actually taking the time to create a FAIR AND BALANCED MMA game.PLEASE EA, do everyone a favor STOP making MMA games and just go back to making Boxing games(this is coming from someone who bought both EA MMA and Fight Night: 2,3,4 and Champion) I'm not just some angry fanboy who's clamoring for another Fight Night game. I'm a loyal fan who's tired of paying $70 for MMA games that continue to be unfair and unbalanced with broken game-play mechanics. You MMA game developers at EA either need to shape up, or give the UFC license to a company that will actually do right by the MMA community and give us a GREAT MMA game.

Message 1 of 3 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cry

Message 2 of 3 (786 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well I can certainly appreciate your tears, as I'm sure many people have shed tears over these two poor excuses for MMA titles.

Message 3 of 3 (757 Views)