Re: Where do I go for Help with Madden AH/TB Ban

by AirRaidAssassin

Original Post

Where do I go for Help with Madden AH/TB Ban

★ Apprentice

On Thursday I logged into my Madden Acct and found my AH and TB privileges revoked. I emailed lets_talk@ea.com. I messaged EA Help on twitter. I called EA support. None of those people could help me. All I get from email is stock emails from bot programs telling me correspondence should be following shortly. Nothing ever comes shortly or at any time at all. 

I spent a good chunk of money on this game and to be banned on draft night is ridiculous and cost me lots of coins and cards. I dont know what I did to get banned, but EA should have a department where you can appeal in a timely manner to get privileges back. I'm really considering never spending another dime on this game due to the shabby treatment I have received. Is there a way to contact the team directly that determines whether I get back my privileges. EA was named worst company in America a couple times, I'm starting to understand why. I go the extra mile for the customers at my business, EA certainly doesnt feel the need to serve people. They have the exclusive rights to Football, so why treat people decent

Message 1 of 4 (519 Views)

Community Manager

@AirRaidAssassin

To have the best chance of having your ban or suspension overturned is to contact lets_talk@ea.com with the specific details from the following page:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Did you include those details in your mail to that address?

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes I did. Included all information in my email. Heard nothing back. Keep getting back correspondence saying that correspondence coming shortly

Message 3 of 4 (499 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've sent that information in 2 times. Only reason I havent sent it in more is because they warn you that if you send it in more you will be tossed to the back of the line. 

I can definitely see why EA was voted worst customer service. Why isnt there a number I can call to talk an actual person to get this resolved one way or the other. I dont even know why my account was suspended. 

I have used @EA_help on twitter, they couldnt help.

Called your CS line numerous times and all I got was not our problem, email lets_talk 

I'm 6 days through a 10 day ban, this is terrible service. 

I have talked to dozens of people who have had the same experience

Message 4 of 4 (494 Views)