When will the next battledfront game be availible for preorder? (PC)

by The-Rodian-Jedi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will the next battledfront game be availible for preorder? (PC)

★★★ Newbie

When will the next Battlefront game be available for preorder? I have looked on the internet and all I can find is very old forums for the 2005 release. I understand if all you know is sometime in 2017 (for PC).

Message 1 of 2 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When will the next battledfront game be availible for preorder? (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Being that the game hasn't even been announce past the point that we know they are making it, probably not for a while. Typically pre-orders start once the first full trailers comes out. So my best guess, probably not until April. It's been rumored that we might get a trailer at Star Wars Celebration. I know that this probably didn't answer your question but I hope that it was at least helpful. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)

All Replies

Re: When will the next battledfront game be availible for preorder? (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Being that the game hasn't even been announce past the point that we know they are making it, probably not for a while. Typically pre-orders start once the first full trailers comes out. So my best guess, probably not until April. It's been rumored that we might get a trailer at Star Wars Celebration. I know that this probably didn't answer your question but I hope that it was at least helpful. 

Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)